Archived Go Out With A BANG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you had a accomplice in such scheme, you could simply destroy the power transformer going to your Target.. Then, the DVR's would have no power to record the Cash Office Camera..

Or, another person could trip the stores circuit breaker.. (I still don't think that's a solid plan though)

Not to mention, the store would be a state of chaos without power..

Not to rain on your idea here, but PLEASE for the love of all that is good in the world, DO NOT go messing with the high power lines. Mess with a 480 line the wrong way and the arc coming off of it is enough to make your internal organs explode.

DO NOT DO IT, DO NOT EVEN THINK OF IT.

I'm sure they were just fantasizing ......

Likely so, just want that idea to stop though. Most people have no idea how powerful electricity is other than the unfortunate zap from a household 120 line. I've worked 100 feet up before with no line, climber support beams in a warehouse with nothing below me, more power equipment than I can remember and high power lines STILL scare the F#@K out of me at times.

Thermite on the engine block of an ETL's car you dont like.

It will burn right through the damn thing.

I'm talking... it burns hot... like 3k+ farenheit hot, I believe.

Last edited:
If you had a accomplice in such scheme, you could simply destroy the power transformer going to your Target.. Then, the DVR's would have no power to record the Cash Office Camera..

Or, another person could trip the stores circuit breaker.. (I still don't think that's a solid plan though)

Not to mention, the store would be a state of chaos without power..

Don't think that would work because the stores probably have a backup generator. At least, the one I worked at used to have the power go out all the time due to storms...we had a generator that would kick in seconds later and run until the power came back on.

Don't think that would work because the stores probably have a backup generator. At least, the one I worked at used to have the power go out all the time due to storms...we had a generator that would kick in seconds later and run until the power came back on.

When the Snow (happens here all the time) knocked out the power at my store.. we had the neon lighting & various aisle lighting stay on.. however the whole rest of the store was beyond dark, lol.

AP Equipment was down, as well :( Not only that.. but the registers were down, and the freezers.

1) Win the lottery
2) Round up 100s of friends and send them on shopping sprees at various Targets across your area. Give each person $6,000. Tell them to buy whatever they want up to $5,000 just as long it's big boxes.
3) Disperse your friends throughout the day, return the $5,000 worth of crap at your targeted Target. They will get suspicious around the fourth or fifth person, but there is nothing they could do about it.
4) Watch as huge surplus of merchandise causes a temporary havoc on your store.

1) Win the lottery
2) Round up 100s of friends and send them on shopping sprees at various Targets across your area. Give each person $6,000. Tell them to buy whatever they want up to $5,000 just as long it's big boxes.
3) Disperse your friends throughout the day, return the $5,000 worth of crap at your targeted Target. They will get suspicious around the fourth or fifth person, but there is nothing they could do about it.
4) Watch as huge surplus of merchandise causes a temporary havoc on your store.

But what about the foreveralones such as myself that don't have that many friends?

Grab your old Yearbook, make a new facebook account, and add everyone in that yearbook to your account..

Send Out Mass-Message saying you won the lottery, and want to wreak havoc on your old employer. They'll go along with it...

I would if I didn't utterly hate everyone at the 2 high schools I went to lol.

fart into the walkie, and call my market team lead over to the cereal aisle; run down the aisle knocking everything onto the floor. Then before walking out the door, take a **** on the bathroom floor.

fart into the walkie, and call my market team lead over to the cereal aisle; run down the aisle knocking everything onto the floor. Then before walking out the door, take a **** on the bathroom floor.

All things that will make life more difficult for your fellow employees. Way to go.

Why? Most things people propose here have little effect on the "management" they hope to get even with and basically just screw over their fellow employees. Yea, way to make them "pay."

I've left more than one job. Every single time I put in proper notice, worked hard until the end and left with my head held high. Even when I HATED doing the job (like I HATED the job at Target when I left).

They're fantasies. In the words of the late Doug Adams, "Mostly harmless".
Unless someone's read about something like this actually happening, nobody has carried out these so-called exits.
Most everyone dreams of wreaking a little havoc but few have the inclination to actually carry it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back