Archived Go Out With A BANG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When myself and the other primary photo TM leave, I swear I'm going to town.

0 out all of our inventory counts so we get a massive shipment.
Hide all of the photo TIPP consumables in the backroom where they'll never find it.
Re-wire all of the kiosks and printers
Throw away all of the settings backup CDs I made and nerf the kiosk settings so they'll require a factory reset

Plus I'd go into the electronics stockroom and LOCU the prepaid cards, ipods/ipads, and STO a whole bunch of ghost items.

When I can sit here and think of all of these things - and more - to do, that means there is some type of communication issue between the photo team and leadership.

This takes prep, so plan accordingly. Only for a dayside BR TM. This works best if you have another BR TM quitting with you, in tandem.

Make sure its a closing shift on a Thursday. This way you:
a. Have the proper amount of time at night
b. Are on the schedule for the maximum amount of time (16 days)

Pre-planning before the big event:
1. Take every spare walkey and PDT battery you can get your hands on after clerical leaves. Hide them somewhere. The trashcan works. Or the baler.
2. When Guest Services let's you go get keys, take every key you can find in the cabinet, stash them on your person. Hide or discard them in various places througout the day.

Act "normal" until 6PM, then you and your (optional) accomplice go to work:
1. Ignore the price chance and 7PM CAF.
2. Go to the fixture room. Thoroughly mix up every fixture.
3. Go to the signing storage area. Throw everything you can in the baler. Compress. Repeat until full.
4. If not full, take all the re-pack boxes, throw THEM in the baler.
5. Compress baler. Open baler door. De-compress un-made bale onto the floor.
Split up.
1. One person grabs a printer and makes up new, fake location labels and sticks them over random, existing areas. The other LOCU's random loactions.
2. Head into the electronics stockroom, dump every DVD, blu-ray and game you can onto the floor.
3. Take the crown, drive forks under the wave. Stick wave on top of steel. Repeat for as many waves as possible.
4. Do the same for as many red tubs as you can. Remove the batteries from the crown. Discard wherever you can.
5. Unplug each computer in the backroom. Take out important cables: moniter cable, power cable, printer cable, etc. Dispose of said cables.
6. Take the bagged ice pallet out of the big freezer. Punch holes in each bag. Put it in the dairy cooler.
7. Take everything not in location out of the big freezer and leave it on the line.
Regroup.

At 8:45, the flash mob of hooded college students that you previously organized comes in to the store and runs rampant. First, they all grab carts when they enter the store. Then, Knocks everything off of every shelf. Some of it into their carts. They fill their carts as they run through the store and then dump the contents once full in random places.

Watch the mayhem until you're fully satisfied, and leave.

Last edited:
Remove the batteries from the crown. Discard wherever you can..

1d7cde5c.gif
1d7cde5c.gif
I like that
1d7cde5c.gif
1d7cde5c.gif

But what if your SFT isn't ready to follow you out the door
toetap05.gif

Put the crown batteries in the bailer - push the button and run like hell
rofl.gif

Yes Peon , that is pretty hard to top, well done my friend, well done! If you haven't checked it out, I recommend going to the sister thread (as I like to refer to it as), titled "Leaving Target With Class", I will say that the first post was really inspiring (and even a bit deep). So I highly recommend that all of us check it out!

One trick I was thinking about putting in my list was to cancel all incoming trucks from the DC, but I technically don't know how to do that, lol.

This thread could basically be called: "Think of the most disruptive thing you could do at your store if you were quitting", lol.

"I wanna thank the little people"
8199d256.gif

Now lets take that pool of battery acid and drop a pallet of Clorox on it ( look it up boy's and girl's )
6100b375.gif

Now to make it really interesting ---- a splash of Mauriac Acid
thumbsup.gif

Very good - did you look it up
thumbsup.gif

Now ----- what do you get when you back up your running car to your ETL's office window and squirt Freon in the motor ( hint - its green
puke.gif
)
7eee52d3.gif

I think it's best I not disclose how I learned it creates chlorine gas.

ANd I have no idea there.

- Glue the front doors so no one can go in.
- rewire the TM entrance buzzer to say something colorful.
- take every gtc, target dogs, training manuals etc, and have a nice Bon fire in the parking lot, ending it by stripping nekkid and burning my red and khaki.
- take 20 digiorno pizzas and bake them for the team when asked where u got it say, it's not digiorno it's delivery.
- Pick the etl you dislike most and then proceed to empty their office and put all the items into the freezer.

That's all for now.

- Glue the front doors so no one can go in.
- rewire the TM entrance buzzer to say something colorful.
- take every gtc, target dogs, training manuals etc, and have a nice Bon fire in the parking lot, ending it by stripping nekkid and burning my red and khaki.
- take 20 digiorno pizzas and bake them for the team when asked where u got it say, it's not digiorno it's delivery.
- Pick the etl you dislike most and then proceed to empty their office and put all the items into the freezer.

That's all for now.

You are a god among men.

Switch all the moveable call buttons so when automotive goes off it is really a guest over in softlines.. haha

Show up in the middle of the night with a gas fired welder ------ spot weld all the carts together
Spak2.gif

You could get creative and do a couple of crop-like circles around the pole lights - or spell out some interesting words ----- stacking in a modern art like fashion it good too
awesome.gif

Just bring enough flux
Nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back