Going back to Bullseye

Yo everyone!
Currently on an E-LOA, moved to another state (FL to PA) for school, looking to transfer to Targets will possibly work at a store very soon. HR said transferring is no big deal.

Apparently a lot has changed, cartwheel is "Circle" and there are some dumb ass prompts on the POS that make the guest unable to continue if they ignore the credit card machines (fun)

Any other stuff happening? Get me into the loop! :)

Welcome back. Things are different but it’s possible you will thrive with the changes. You need to Like working independently because you are alone much of the day; you have your area, should seldom stray from your few aisles and have only your TL to turn to for any help to get everything done (which may or not be any help because they are told NOT to task-some of us do anyway, hope you get lucky ). Although we are One Team, the “teams” are gone.
To succeed you need to be driven, self-motivating, not get discouraged with being overburdened, be able to handle multiple things at once, have the foresight to know what needs to be completed and prioritize tasks.
Best of luck. Come to my store, I would prefer to have a tm with experience because the learning curve is SO steep for the newbies - they have to know ALL processes, ASAP.

Do yourself a favor and don't go back. It's completely shitty and the hours will suck plus they will do anything to make sure you get no insurance. If your getting your education find a job at your college or anywhere else it will be better than this shit show.

Yo everyone!
Currently on an E-LOA, moved to another state (FL to PA) for school, looking to transfer to Targets will possibly work at a store very soon. HR said transferring is no big deal.

Apparently a lot has changed, cartwheel is "Circle" and there are some dumb ass prompts on the POS that make the guest unable to continue if they ignore the credit card machines (fun)

Any other stuff happening? Get me into the loop! :)
Well, I would say probably apply somewhere new, because if you’re already talking about a “dumb ass” prompt you won’t have the patience for the others.

Well, I would say probably apply somewhere new, because if you’re already talking about a “dumb ass” prompt you won’t have the patience for the others.
forget what you "knew" , it's so different now that none of that will help you. Keep in mind everything is new to everyone - you're not special because you "were here when...." please refrain from the regaling stories "of the good ole days" no one wants to hear it.
welcome and best of luck.

Welcome back. Things are different but it’s possible you will thrive with the changes. You need to Like working independently because you are alone much of the day; you have your area, should seldom stray from your few aisles and have only your TL to turn to for any help to get everything done (which may or not be any help because they are told NOT to task-some of us do anyway, hope you get lucky ). Although we are One Team, the “teams” are gone.
To succeed you need to be driven, self-motivating, not get discouraged with being overburdened, be able to handle multiple things at once, have the foresight to know what needs to be completed and prioritize tasks.
Best of luck. Come to my store, I would prefer to have a tm with experience because the learning curve is SO steep for the newbies - they have to know ALL processes, ASAP.
Inspiring ! -The reality may be diametrical or not , notwithstanding...(the Truth lies somewhere in the middle ), (but) your' reality' is closer to the reality and your articulation is well thought out . If it is indeed as you say , more power to you. Best post(or among them -bereft of all gratuitous and projected negativity ) , and by inference best poster thus far...- my 2 cents, Inspiring

Back