Archived Going to PFresh next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So our store has been open since October 2005 and we are finally doing a remodel next year. They have decided to finally make us a Pfresh store. One of the etls said they our original prototype was a failed one. They have Prototypes A-E for pfresh. But for us, they are making a prototype F.

We are attached to a mall and I think we will stay open during the remodel. Anyone been through this experience? Any feedback?

Organization is key! Stuff will move around everyday. The backroom will be a mess. Plans will change everyday. But as frustrating as remodeling is, being on the overnight remodel team was one of the best experiences I've ever had in my 5 years at target. You really learn a lot and it's a great leadership opportunity.

Post remodel has been the nightmare in comparison!

A year is a long time for corporate to change their mind.

Signed,
Someone whose store was getting a remodel and p-fresh for a good long while, and then they cancelled it.

we just finished our pfresh remodel a few months ago. I am the ptl we had an exec who oversaw it and made plans and the sr tl in my store was the "leader" it was hell. the exec would expect us to get way t much done very night with a practically brand new team, the sr tl would take the more experienced people to do the ptming and any moving that had to be done i was left with 20 people who never worked at target a day in their life. she would disappear all night until it was time for the exec to come in then shed appear and make it look like she worked with us all night, i was pulled in 900 different directions every night. the exec and sr tl spent most of their time flirting with the construction workers then doing anything else. yeah was a ton of fun. O and not to mention that the sr tl gets thanked 100 times for doing such a good job and gets GTH and i barely get said ty to. I was pretty proud of myself I only had one breakdown :D

My store is just about finished with our remodel, it seemed to go by real quickly for us it went pretty smoothly and had no real major issues. Just be prepared to expect the unexpected

A year is a long time for corporate to change their mind.

Signed,
Someone whose store was getting a remodel and p-fresh for a good long while, and then they cancelled it.

One store in our district was scheduled for a remodel 7 times in the past 7 years and had it canceled every time. They finally announced it again this year and I didn't believe it until the blueprints showed up for our ETL-Remodel.

Dreams do come true!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back