Archived Goodbye Dollar Spot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know whete i can find any details\pictures about how a normal/old one spot will look after the transition?
Legit how many acrylic dividers have your teams broken. My count by myself is close to 20...
really? So i've been banging and pulling on them and have not had one break on me! The trick is that in order to move or install it you have to twist the back part that goes under the shelf.

Welp ours is being torn up tonight. It feels like I've lost part of me. A messy part of me, but still a part of me.
IKR? I feel like the 'messy kid' has finally left home.
Although the messier, older sibling may be coming BACK. lol

Does anyone know whete i can find any details\pictures about how a normal/old one spot will look after the transition?
really? So i've been banging and pulling on them and have not had one break on me! The trick is that in order to move or install it you have to twist the back part that goes under the shelf.
We have broke probably 60% of ours... I'm not even joking. We have had to go to adhesive dividers.

My store was setting it today, it's now called bullseye playground! Looks awesome, loving the new signing for it too

I saw it today. I don't see how this will prevent it from getting messy, but it looked cool so there's that.

cannot wait for Bullseyes playground to take over one spot this week or next...

bullseyesplayground-hero.jpg

BP (Bullseye's Playground) is setting this week at my store. I like the separated gondolas, hopefully this will separate the different price points. Oh wait, that makes too much sense so I won't hold my breath for that one! The Bullseye statue is ADORABLE! Ours is out of his packaging, the 1st time I saw him he was on a blue pallet on the front of the line and later he was ON the line. Hopefully his will be installed before he gets ruined ( again not holding my breath).

Legit how many acrylic dividers have your teams broken. My count by myself is close to 20...

I've probably broken about 12 myself, so I can only imagine how many total are now destroyed. I think it's the shelves at my store. They're so crappy, that any kind of peg you put into them WILL break coming out. They get like stuck or something.

Looking at the two pictures I can't help but think what a difference lighting makes.

Looking at the two different pictures, I see one has the shipper on the base and one doesn't. Are those the bases your pmt received or used the previous ones? On mine the base was shorter like on second pic so my shipper didn't fit.

These pictures were like the ones I saw in the preview. My stores reset looks nothing like this. It's the same as one spot but with acrylic dividers and new signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back