Archived Goodbye Table Talkers and Red360

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kept meaning to use the table talkers to figure out how many TMs have been at the store longer than me. Never did it, but now I can use Redwire. They never take the quitters off the list though.

They already cut like 33% of the lights in my store at certain times of the year. They say it's to conserve energy during peak times of electric use. Maybe. Sounds like being cheap to me.

My store is part of an "energy conservation strategy" store whereby we reduce our lighting by "15% or more 100% of the time" says my ETL GE. All our BR lights and TSC lights are motion activated already, so it's not a huge step. Boy is it fun to see the different dances a BRTM does to try to get the aisle lights to turn on.

My store is part of an "energy conservation strategy" store whereby we reduce our lighting by "15% or more 100% of the time" says my ETL GE. All our BR lights and TSC lights are motion activated already, so it's not a huge step. Boy is it fun to see the different dances a BRTM does to try to get the aisle lights to turn on.

Yep and the shorter you are the harder it is to get those stupid lights to turn on.

They stopped posting that information at my store over a year ago...maybe closer to two. And it was never on the table talkers. So clearly I didn't realize what you all were talking about. I'm surprised there were still stores that posted that info. The ETL said they were told it was an invasion of privacy and not everyone wanted their information published for the world to see.

Retail Girl said:
They stopped posting that information at my store over a year ago...maybe closer to two. And it was never on the table talkers. So clearly I didn't realize what you all were talking about. I'm surprised there were still stores that posted that info. The ETL said they were told it was an invasion of privacy and not everyone wanted their information published for the world to see.
My store still puts that info on the table toppers

Reactions: pfa

They announce Birthdays and Anniversaries at huddles. I never go to them on my birthday in hopes they will forget.

Now if we could only get rid of those dirty plants on every table in the break room Who really wants to eat next to a pot of dirt ??

They already cut like 33% of the lights in my store at certain times of the year. They say it's to conserve energy during peak times of electric use. Maybe. Sounds like being cheap to me.
Are these demand response events? We get then in the summer during peak ac usage on the electric grid. Never sure who decides to issue one, but it pretty much cuts the lights you what we have on before open. It's creepy but livable.
Didn't even know Red360 was a thing. We have table talkers though.
Red360 was sad. Very sad. I hate to think how much we spend trying new innovative ways to pump the team up...
My hrtm just finished printing out the ones for May...guess we didn't get the memo.

i like how walmart has sunlights. They presumably save on energy during the day and it's a more natural light than what Target has. Walking outside after a long shift at target still hurts after years of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back