Archived Goodbye to my Target girlfriend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

Master Thread Maker
She's officially leaving me for a better job. I'm kind of sad because I won't see her at work anymore and happy because now she can't run me over with her two tier everyday. You gotta go where the money and stability is. However, now you can come pick me up when I work late.

Does better job mean better insurance?

Because you two will need it.
Waaaaaaay better insurance. Now the question is do we get married so we can all use that insurance or do I just stay on my parents plan until I graduate vet school.

Absence does makes the heart grow fonder ;)

Just don't ask the electronics guy to shave his legs.
I just need him to put on a blonde wig and I'm ok...and maybe shave his arm hair but I just need him to keep me company and talk about how much he loves me.

Neon, big hair and parachute pants.........ahhh....those days gone by.
Although I don't miss all the "swiiiiiiishhhh " sounds of people walking by in those parachute pants!

Waaaaaaay better insurance. Now the question is do we get married so we can all use that insurance or do I just stay on my parents plan until I graduate vet school.

I don't think you should get married for practical reasons, I think you should get married for old fashioned, classic reasons like guilt and wanting to make your parents happy.

Last edited:
I don't think you should get married for practical reasons, I think you should get married for old fashioned, classic reasons like guilt and wanting to make your parents happy.
If anything guilt and making my parents happy is a true statement. My parents are both die hard Catholics my dad is a deacon even and my mother ever so passively keeps hinting at "When are you getting married?" I mean don't get me wrong I love her and I wouldn't just be marrying her for insurance but it's one of those things where it's more do we wait because we're so young or so we just get it over with because we're going to eventually get married regardless.

I miss the 60's, 70's. Shit was cool back then.
So I heard from my grandpa who always says "I was so high I don't even remember the 70's."

You could actually hitchhike to get around.

If anything guilt and making my parents happy is a true statement. My parents are both die hard Catholics my dad is a deacon even and my mother ever so passively keeps hinting at "When are you getting married?" I mean don't get me wrong I love her and I wouldn't just be marrying her for insurance but it's one of those things where it's more do we wait because we're so young or so we just get it over with because we're going to eventually get married regardless.

Well, die hard Catholics look at marriage as a lifetime commitment. So, if you're confident in settling down for good/forever, go for it. Not sure, no rush! You gotta do what's right for you!

Well, die hard Catholics look at marriage as a lifetime commitment. So, if you're confident in settling down for good/forever, go for it. Not sure, no rush! You gotta do what's right for you.

Well, die hard Catholics look at marriage as a lifetime commitment. So, if you're confident in settling down for good/forever, go for it. Not sure, no rush! You gotta do what's right for you.
If you get married through the Catholic church you have to go to a certain number of counseling sessions with someone from the church....one of the reasons my parents went to town hall instead.

I don't think you should worry about age. If you are in love and want to get married then do it. Two of my friends who got married right out of high school just had kids graduate high school this year. And they are very much still in love and best friends. I waited til I was older. Just passed the decade mark. Also still in love and best friends.

Maybe you can facetime or skype on breaks instead?

Hey Kartman- I miss the 60s 70s and 80s too! This summer is 30th anniversary of year I got together with hubby- it seems like every day we remember something great- esp MUSIC! last decade of great music imo
I DO NOT MISS THE DEPRESSING 90s ugh

Hey Kartman- I miss the 60s 70s and 80s too! This summer is 30th anniversary of year I got together with hubby- it seems like every day we remember something great- esp MUSIC! last decade of great music imo
I DO NOT MISS THE DEPRESSING 90s ugh

Sorry but some of the best music ever came out of the 90s.
Grunge, riot grrl, new swing, ska rebellion, industrial and European house music all blossomed then.
Great stuff.

You are right about the music
I dont miss the 90s bc 1 personal issues
2 read an extremely depressing bio of Kurt Cobain and cant think of the 90 s without thinking about that book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back