Archived Goodbye to my Target girlfriend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get married through the Catholic church you have to go to a certain number of counseling sessions with someone from the church....one of the reasons my parents went to town hall instead.

Not every church necessarily requires Pre-Cana. Churches run by more liberal priests may not care and may do the wedding regardless.

Sorry but some of the best music ever came out of the 90s.
Grunge, riot grrl, new swing, ska rebellion, industrial and European house music all blossomed then.
Great stuff.

YES. My childhood. 90s ftw.

I DO NOT MISS THE DEPRESSING 90s ugh
There's no way the 90's were depressing cause I was born.

Not every church necessarily requires Pre-Cana. Churches run by more liberal priests may not care and may do the wedding regardless.
I'm from the south we don't do liberal anything. If there was a liberal priest people would riot. We will more than likely just go to the courthouse.

I like this guy. I need you to work at my store. We'd get along splendidly.
Probably but I think people at my store would be so devastated they would just shut the whole operation down because what is Target life without me in it?

That's my problem, too.

ETL's get into fistfights over scheduling me on their shifts, LOL.

I'm from the south we don't do liberal anything. If there was a liberal priest people would riot. We will more than likely just go to the courthouse.

Fair enough. Up here in the northeast, things are way different.

I like this guy. I need you to work at my store. We'd get along splendidly.

Same here. You'd be a hit with our team.

Probably but I think people at my store would be so devastated they would just shut the whole operation down because what is Target life without me in it?
Fair enough. I guess I can settle for a breakroom bromance haha!

Well, then you were the only reason the 90's didn't totally suck. It really was a lost decade without much personality.

@mrknownothing the word Liberal in the south is worse than the F word and if you are one God speed! Now I feel like Target needs to create a special position for me. ETL-BadAssery and all I do is travel to different Target's and be awesome!

@sigma7 get in line I got a few bromance a going on but I'll get to you eventually.

@PassinTime well I was born in 96 so I caught the tail end of it but still I agree you when you say I was the only good thing that came out of it.

Chow down!

maxresdefault.jpg

My husband is from TN, and we lived in TX- very happy memories for both of us, and plenty of good food. But still, some very strange goings on. I grew up in New England , and the two areas dont even seem like the same country

Damn straight. Just needs moar corn and sausage!

crawfish1.jpg

Sorry, mudbugs are to damn much work for the amount of food you get out of each one.
That bowl looks huge but you will get about as much meat out of it as you would 6 prawns.
And don't don't give me that stuff about sucking out the heads.
It's novel the first three or four times (and they make wonderful soup stock) but unless you are drinking some good shine the flavor wears on you pretty quick.

No need to feel sorry.

I'll eat your share!

She's officially leaving me for a better job.

I thought you literally you meant she broken up with you for a better job. Hahaa that would have been sad for sure.

Does she also go on thebreakroom?

I thought you literally you meant she broken up with you for a better job. Hahaa that would have been sad for sure.

Does she also go on thebreakroom?
She does but she never posts. She likes to lurk in the shadows and spends her hours in the "To that one guest..." forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back