Archived Greetings from VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I was hired for the overnight shift with presentation and just recently started. Had my orientation and first night, which was mainly training on stuff like hazardous materials and food safety on the computer. I was told that tonight will be my first night working on the floor. Just wanted to say that this board has been a great source of info, especially for learning the terminology.

I do have a question though, when I was hired, which was back in early December, I was told that the position was seasonal. However, I did not have my orientation until January 4th. Based on what I've read about seasonal employees, how concerned should I be about being let go in the next month or so?

Welcome! ! My guess is that with starting so late in Q4 that you'll be there past seasonal. Unless your team is that far behind on setting the pogs and need help catching up.

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

I've never heard of hiring seasonal presentation TM but you never know.
There are two ways to handle this, keep your head down and just see if they forgot or ask them which will get you the answer you need but might bring it to their attention.

Thanks for the welcome. I think I'll just keep my head down and see what happens. Silly question, but I guess busting my a** in the meantime would be appropriate?

Only thing is, I'm hoping to work at Spot only until I find something more up my alley. Of course, with the present economy, I may have to be prepared to make a career with Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back