Archived Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyturnedgrey

ETL-PermaLOD
Hello Everyone!

I've been a lurker on here for years, but only posted a few times waaaay back, so this still counts as an intro. I worked for Target back in the day as a team member and team leader. It's actually where I got my start in retail before eventually moving on to store manager and multi-unit roles in specialty retail.

Almost a decade after leaving, I'm really excited by the possibility of going back to the red and khaki team as an ETL, most likely as logistics. I've always loved the brand, and have talked for years about going back to eventually earn an STL spot. It's looking like the time and opportunity may be right. I've been through the first three interviews (recruiter, HR, DTL), and they're scheduling me with the Group Leader and Group HR. From digging in on other sites like Glassdoor it almost seems like that interview is more a formality than anything else (kind of making sure the DTL isn't crazy...you want to hire this guy,....really?). Is that typically the case, or am I mis-reading the general vibe from the interview team and general interwebs?

Either way, I figured it was time to come out of lurker mode and say "HI!". Thanks to everyone for all the insight and entertainment since I've been coming here. I hope to contribute to the board in my own way going forward!

Last edited:
Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back