Archived Grocery Modernization 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rock, always spilling out logical truth. Run this company, please.

I don’t need to run it, I would charge a small consulting fee though! Brian, reach out to me... I would do it for 100k/year, no bonuses, and full benefits and be your business consultant. I actually work in stores and can tell you what is actually happening! That is pretty cheap to have a service you definitely do not have right now.

I don’t need to run it, I would charge a small consulting fee though! Brian, reach out to me... I would do it for 100k/year, no bonuses, and full benefits and be your business consultant. I actually work in stores and can tell you what is actually happening! That is pretty cheap to have a service you definitely do not have right now.
The Truth is out there, but not at Spot’s corporate suite...😂

Could they handle "the Truth"?

Could this 'modernization' be the reason why items are taking weeks to be restocked ? I'm ignorant of the situation as I work in softlines, but a guest recently complained to me that an item she buys, had been out of stock for weeks....

I left with a full freezer of unpushed pallets and backstock. I was the only person to push dairy and frozen and there were still quite a few boats of dry.

Our nightside PA did the same thing. His usual co-PA has been off on medical leave and so he's been by himself a few times, and last night, he left four pallets of frozen behind (one of which was mostly turkeys) which we ended up doing today. Previous nights its been the dairy that's been left. (He tends to focus on the produce.) We had a CI so I got extra hours to stay and help, and my work was tiny in comparison, so I was happy to help (and got lunch in the deal as a thank you from my TL and ETL by volunteering to backstock in the freezer for awhile) and I was happy for the hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back