Archived Grocery transition

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol we still have 26 pogs to set for market.. going to end up a whole week behind i think.

we are all working hard and getting a lot done for the time we have but its a disaster... finding 2 - 3 carts of outdates and damages every day.. today we had a whole cart of outdated mac n cheese before 5am

I see a lot of people here talking about contractors for this market transition, what exactly are they doing? My store had no contractors for this transition

Same...it was just everything moving aisles or locations in the same aisle

lol we still have 26 pogs to set for market.. going to end up a whole week behind i think.

we are all working hard and getting a lot done for the time we have but its a disaster... finding 2 - 3 carts of outdates and damages every day.. today we had a whole cart of outdated mac n cheese before 5am

Doesnt that make it easier...you just set it aside and give it to market later to process

presentation did the bread/peanut butter aisle on Wednesday and today they did the soup aisle, just wondering if they will finish on Friday. They still have to do all my salespalnners for PFresh, 2 freezer, 4 dairy doors, the bunker (2 freezer, 1 dairy) and the endcap between PFresh and Paper, all are suppose to be done this week, doesn't look like it since they are not done with the grocery transition.

market doesnt process our outdates.. guest service does.. many times they just stand around up there so they dont complain when we bring them something to do.

I see a lot of people here talking about contractors for this market transition, what exactly are they doing? My store had no contractors for this transition

In my store, the contractors were responsible for shifting the high capacity base decks for soda to the new aisle and they were supposed to shift 8 gondolas if necessary for legal space reasons.

Did anyone actually have a demerch team so that pog could just set when they came in? Barring contractor issues this seems like it would have been the way to handle it. When your pogs are 12hrs and your team is in for 8hr shifts that seems like the sensible thing?

Did anyone actually have a demerch team so that pog could just set when they came in? Barring contractor issues this seems like it would have been the way to handle it. When your pogs are 12hrs and your team is in for 8hr shifts that seems like the sensible thing?

I did and it seemed to help (especially considering how many moves we had, but there were no contractors at my store). But I didn't have enough people to push after the team set. The amount of push generated from the POG fills was insane!!

End of the week 24 behind. Blood red 4 weeks in a row now!!! Yes taking my tiny lackluster team to do 4x4 for two hours during this hell transition is a GREAT idea!!! Hail Spot!

We are behind. Nothing to be done for it. We are all filthy,sweaty, and dead on our feet. It's frustrating when you thought you'd get further along then you hit the soup isle, then the million jars of salsa. Tomorrow is another day.
I feel your pain!

second week of our grocery set is not going well at all. we are behind from last week and dont have the hours. so far we have managed to set 2 full aisles lol
We did finish last week but not this week. We still have a full valley we haven't touched. Between backstock,pulls, and outdates it was a rough week. Every week. I have to pull from pog to make sure price accuracy finishes their work. I am not enjoying this job like I used to! I've been with Target for 7 years and every time we transition grocery we get behind. Glad to know I'm not alone!

I set up a demerch team and a push team. My actual plano team set for 4-5 hours after starting in empty aisles and pushed as much as they could before going home. The push team would come in 2 hours before plano would leave. It worked out better on non-truck days, since my push team was pulled from flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back