Archived Gross Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^ yeah ours is terrible too, all that thrown out produce and stuff just sits and ferments. Get a good breeze going and you can smell it all the way on the other side of the stockroom.

Throw one of those compactor freshener packages in there. I think it helps mask the smell quite a bit. Steritech dinged us on the smell once, so now the ETL stays on it.

Last edited:
Too bad we couldn't throw in that ruptured case of Love my Carpet but it went "spec handling". :(

Cart towels that weren't hung up to dry....gaughhhh!

The new Sicilian Meats pasta + one large cherry icee + hot day and improper hydration = vomit all over the back wall of HBA. And since our Guest Attendant at the time had a weak stomach and yours truly just happened to be working in Food Ave that day, guess who they pulled to go clean it up. :mad:

The new Sicilian Meats pasta + one large cherry icee + hot day and improper hydration = vomit all over the back wall of HBA. And since our Guest Attendant at the time had a weak stomach and yours truly just happened to be working in Food Ave that day, guess who they pulled to go clean it up. :mad:

Hehe. I used to have a weak stomach :D

Now there is nothing I won't clean up with the right arsenal ;)

Sicilian Meats gives me terrible gas for a few hours afterward :x

Actually, most Pizza Hut Express offerings give me gas as a reward for not packing a lunch.

Hehe. I used to have a weak stomach :D

Now there is nothing I won't clean up with the right arsenal ;)

Did you know that can go away? I used to have to clean sh!t up daily. Literally, daily. I haven't had to in a couple of years and this past weekend there was a clog and a little poo on the seat and I almost vomited the whole time I was dealing with it. Where did my strong stomach go?

Send a TM who's a mom.
Anyone who's dealt with a sick kid can clean up just about anything nature doles out. :eek:

Send a TM who's a mom.
Anyone who's dealt with a sick kid can clean up just about anything nature doles out. :eek:

Haha, the funny thing is, after I cleaned up that mess, a nearby Pharmacy TM laughed and said, "Congratulations! You are now ready to be a mom!" :p

Well, ready for the gross-out part, at any rate; still got a long ways to go before I'll be financially/emotionally ready. :thumbsup:

Did you know that can go away? I used to have to clean sh!t up daily. Literally, daily. I haven't had to in a couple of years and this past weekend there was a clog and a little poo on the seat and I almost vomited the whole time I was dealing with it. Where did my strong stomach go?

:D

We always have our GSTL requisition UP&UP Disinfecting Spray (air freshener, w/e)... Works wonders when something reeks so bad you can't go near it..... Just get on the edge of the stink, and spray a highway of UP&UP to the pile of poo :D

Will usually spray some in the restroom every other RR Check or so, makes the restrooms smell really good :D

:D

Will usually spray some in the restroom every other RR Check or so, makes the restrooms smell really good :D

Agreed! :thumbsup: Although we can never seem to please everyone: some people complain that it's too strong, some complain that it's not strong enough. :disappoint:

We *used* to have the restroom air fresheners that went off automatically until some guest wrote corp claiming Target was 'contaminating children' thru this practice. Hope you like a smelly restroom, lady.

We *used* to have the restroom air fresheners that went off automatically until some guest wrote corp claiming Target was 'contaminating children' thru this practice. Hope you like a smelly restroom, lady.

Yeah we have the automatic ones as well, and they help, but sometimes I need to freshen the bathroom up *manually* :D Especially if a ton of people take monstrous deuces in a short period of time....

They can do that? I better tell my ETL about that so they can stay on top of it

They dinged us on the smell and on the floor area between the door and the compactor. It had water standing on it from rain the previous night. They were trying to tell us that the smell was directly related to the water. That is a ridiculous statement. The compactor always stinks. Period.

2 code browns at once. I had just finished lunch. Ain't happening with me.
Gtc to Gstl & sletl for cleanup. It was real bad.
I did write up safety gtc cards!

2 code browns at once. I had just finished lunch. Ain't happening with me.
Gtc to Gstl & sletl for cleanup. It was real bad.
I did write up safety gtc cards!

Good thing they didn't call the Environmental Protection Agency on ya! :eek:

One time a guest handed me a prescription that was covered in blood. She had just left the dentist's office and her mouth was still bleeding. She had gauze in her hand and was cupping her mouth with it. I quickly stuck the prescription in a ziploc baggie and then promptly washed my hands. Ick!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back