Archived GSA-Guest Service Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I am sure many others have been, I am absolutely baffled I haven't found this site before. As crazy as it sounds, I do enjoy working for Target and I enjoy the people I work with. I have been with the company for about two years, give or take a few months. In my time with the company I have learned quite a bit from my peers and supervisors. I started as just a cashier but quickly moved all over; Guest Service(My favorite), Backroom, Food Ave, Starbucks, Pharmacy, Salesfloor, and even guest attendant:angry3:!I have looked over this forum for about an hour now and noticed there are a few of you who post daily and make a large impact on this site. I hope to become one of those people that can answer any and all questions other may have. I look forward to getting to know all of you and just talking. Have a great day everyone!

I assume by that statement there are quite a few on here. I will try to bring a new insight to all conversations and questions!

Greetings and salutations.

Sounds like you have one of the good stores.
Glad to hear it.
Unfortunately, like people, Target runs a very large gamete in quality from district to district and store to store.
Some of the stories told here range from very good to mediocre to the very pits of hell itself.
Spot has some serious splaning to do for quality control.

Welcome! I look forward to getting to know you! If that is your real location, you may want to make it a bit more vague. When Spot isn't entertaining all the STLs and DTLs in Minnesota, they like to keep an eye on these forums. And the less specific a person can be...well....the harder it is to nail us down.

Retail Girl, thanks for the tip. I wasn't too sure if it was watched over that seriously. I will be changing it right now!

Last edited:
Greetings and salutations.

Sounds like you have one of the good stores.
Glad to hear it.
Unfortunately, like people, Target runs a very large gamete in quality from district to district and store to store.
Some of the stories told here range from very good to mediocre to the very pits of hell itself.
Spot has some serious splaning to do for quality control.

The store I was developed in was one of the best. Everything I learned was from them and I appreciate it greatly. Unfortunately I had to transfer for school but look forward to returning in the winter and summer. The store I am in now would be closer to the mediocre range. How is your store?

The store I was developed in was one of the best. Everything I learned was from them and I appreciate it greatly. Unfortunately I had to transfer for school but look forward to returning in the winter and summer. The store I am in now would be closer to the mediocre range. How is your store?

It has varied a bit.
We have some very good sergeants and a few good captains so we've managed to overcome some of the ups and downs.
Rights now it's a bit of a challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back