Archived Guest Satisfaction Surveys

Status
Not open for further replies.

pellinore

Life sucks and nothing good can come of it.
The other day I noticed that the part of the receipt that has the Guest Satisfaction Survey has changed. What's going on? I've not heard anything about this and I'd really like to get in the loop so that I know what's happening and what to tell the guest.

Also, I've heard that the posted survey scores are only going to be listed as GREEN or RED.....is this true?

In any case.....HELP!

I can only remember what they said at the huddles but, the guests can't do the surveys at the kiosks anymore, they can do them from their mobile devices, there is a different setup for the prizes, and they can actually see who won the prizes.
Not sure what the changes are in the metrics.

Surveys are more detailed, broken down by store area, scored from 1-10 with guests being able to give more specific feed back. Instead of one $5000 gift card per month in the whole USA, the will be one $1500 give card nationwide plus one $25 giftcard per month per state. If a guest completes the survey via mobile phone they also have a chance of being an instant winner of a $25 gift card.

So....one national winner a month who gets $1500 gift card.
And then 49 winners (one per state) a month who will get $25 gift card.

No in-store surveys can be done? That really stinks....we can get people to do their survey right away...now that is not an option?

What if there are guests who get a survey and don't have a "mobile device" or a computer at home? Are they automatically out of the chance to win?

If we're scored on a 1 to 10 basis it will be interesting to see the weekly survey scores......now a 3.5 score will qualify as RED!

I think that I'm understanding the change.....please correct me if I'm wrong with my statements. Thanks!!

I wonder.....if the "prizes" are smaller amounts, do you suppose that TMs & their families might be able to do & qualify to win?

i believe it's actually 6 guests per state that win the 25 dollar gc. And no, TM's cannot take the survery. I've seen many people Termed for that.

I didn't realize the kiosk option had been taken away. Unfair to those without a smart phone or computer. Target doesn't like poor people apparently.

The other day I noticed that the part of the receipt that has the Guest Satisfaction Survey has changed. What's going on? I've not heard anything about this and I'd really like to get in the loop so that I know what's happening and what to tell the guest.

Also, I've heard that the posted survey scores are only going to be listed as GREEN or RED.....is this true?

In any case.....HELP!

Yes...it will be just green or red...but it gets worse.

The score will be ranked from 1 - 10, and anything 8 or below is considered red.

And at least for the first four weeks (though it may always be done this way) there is no weekly update. You have to accumulate the 4 weeks before they even give the stores their scores. Not sure if it's going to be a rolling four week average every week like the AAR score or if they are just going to only give them out every four weeks to make things really suck even more.

8 or below is RED? What are they thinking?
With this new scoring we'll never have any stores being GREEN.

I find it ironic that "RED" at Target is a bad score.....and our business color is RED. So, is RED a good thing or a bad thing??

I've also noticed that Guests are told that they have 72 hours in which to complete the new "shorter" survey.

With a 72 hour time frame I'm guessing that there will be fewer surveys being done. So, is this a good thing?

Well, it's a bit longer than the one from Kohl's. Their's is 48 hrs. If someone really wants to do it they will in that time frame. If not, it doesn't matter how long you give them.

8 or below is RED? What are they thinking?
With this new scoring we'll never have any stores being GREEN.

I find it ironic that "RED" at Target is a bad score.....and our business color is RED. So, is RED a good thing or a bad thing??

This sums up all my thoughts.

I've also noticed that Guests are told that they have 72 hours in which to complete the new "shorter" survey.

With a 72 hour time frame I'm guessing that there will be fewer surveys being done. So, is this a good thing?

Not really....we've found generally that the more surveys done, the better the score. I have only seen a few comments from people whose visits were a couple of months from the date on their receipt. But by that point, they seem to be pissed about something (a return, generally) so they grab the first receipt they can find with a survey, even though it isn't the "right" date. I realize the beginning and the end of this paragraph contradict each other...which I think reflects the complexity of the question.

Though I have noticed since the new survey rolled out, every single receipt generates a survey...I'm curious if this will be the new norm.

Also, this means one of our cashiers has had to change her pitch since she can no longer say, "fill out the survey, someone did win the $5,000 prize from my lane" because it no longer really matters. Though I wonder if the cashiers will win a prize when the person in their lane wins a $25 gift card.

I wish that the whole "guest survey" thing would be a bit easier to understand. Seems to me that this complicated and cloudy enough that I don't think I'm going to waste my time trying to get guests to fill them out.

You'd think that such an important change would be clearly explained to the cashiers since we're the ones who actually have to explain it. Oh well....another idea from Spot that sounds like it could be a good thing......but is lost in the implementing of the process.

For as smart a dog as Bullseye is, he picks some stupid people to lead his company.

Our GSTL wants us to use a highlighter pen to circle the new survey information and give the new details for every receipt that prints the survey request. And yes, that's every receipt that prints. So I need to give my redcard speech and the survey speech to each and every guest. They are getting tired of hearing my voice.

Our GSTL wants us to use a highlighter pen to circle the new survey information and give the new details for every receipt that prints the survey request. And yes, that's every receipt that prints. So I need to give my redcard speech and the survey speech to each and every guest. They are getting tired of hearing my voice.

Due to paper reduction on their slip, we don't get longer slips at registers. Everything is going mobile on surveys.

Our ETL-GE said at huddle tonight that the rate is going from 20% of people getting surveys to 80%. I think the 20% who aren't getting the surveys are those using team member discount cards.

This. Every guest that I've cashed out since the new survey rolled out has gotten a survey on their receipt. The only exceptions have been those using a discount card.

Greet guests
Ask about coupons
Ring up their items
Take payment
Tell them about the REDcard
Tell them about the survey
Tell them their savings for the current transaction (coupons & REDcard)
Thank them for shopping at Target

Oh...call over the GSTL when you need a DPCI or a price.

Whatever happened to the "Fast" part of "Fast, Fun, and Friendly?
With all this stuff to do, I'll be interested in what happens to the "fast checkout" metric......oh that's right...only 9 & 10 scores will
count as GREEN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back