Archived Guest Service Focus

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are using the wave to pull a 65" TV from the top of the steel because backroom has seen drastic cuts as well*
Do some stores seriously put the huge TVs anywhere other than the bottom shelf? We can get to all of our TVs without a Wave, and most of them without a ladder.

Do some stores seriously put the huge TVs anywhere other than the bottom shelf? We can get to all of our TVs without a Wave, and most of them without a ladder.
Your corridors must be pretty wide. Our TVs would get sideswiped by passing vehicles.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Plus a lot of variables with each transaction. Then you have to deal with people who come to do a return and when they get to the desk decide they need to find their receipt. While they are searching for it the line gets longer behind them. Working at GS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get. I really hate the scammers who take up any of my time.

There have been times where I just see my long line getting longer at gs and I flat out tell an obvious scammer "Let me guess; no receipt and you paid cash? Let me see your ID." It's easier than wasting my time while at the same time you kinda call them out knowing what they're doing. Lol.

Also, all this is ridiculous. This past weekend we had TWO cashiers (with one SCO attendant) and with having to give breaks, how do they not expect us to jump on? And there's only so many times you can call back up. I had to stay at gs at times while covering GSTL lunch just to resist the urge of jumping on and to avoid any guest telling me to call more cashiers while I'm just standing there not doing anything other than look "hotel lobby-ish".

But on the bright side, my ETLs sure are going to enjoy their bonuses for saving hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back