Archived Guest Survey Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect that a bad comment wouldn't be a big deal if there wasn't anything else going on.
They understand that guests can the idiots sometimes but if you already have a history than they are going to be a lot more likely to take it into account.
I dont wanna say im an angel lol but i feel like im always in the wrong place at the wrong time :( but yeah most guest are idiots.

Johnson-Diversey is one of several inspectors for FA & SB. They also supply items such as the ph testing strips, certain cleansors, etc. The other inspectors are usually state/municipal health & Steritech.

I worked at FA for a year and a half and I only saw the Diversey guy once, lol. I see our Steritech lady FAR more often!

Slightly off-topic, but was I the only one who didn't know that we could get fired for doing a survey for our department?!?!?!?!

To bring this thread back to port:
"have dryers for the carts" I wasn't aware these existed....maybe just suck it up that it does in fact rain and snow sometimes?

And when we were going through our PFresh remodel, we had plenty of gems to the tune of: 'stop moving stuff around', or 'no construction crews in the store during bus. hours' and 'more groceries and produce'

To bring this thread back to port:
"have dryers for the carts" I wasn't aware these existed....maybe just suck it up that it does in fact rain and snow sometimes?

Now, this is a reasonable request. I don't see why it couldn't happen. Whenever I open the door at our local AM/PM, I get Blasted at the doorway by a high power fan above the door (put there to keep flies out). Why couldn't something like that be put in the cart entrance? At the very least it would blow most of the water off the cart. When its not raining, snowing, it could be turned off to conserve energy. 1 prevented slip and fall would pay for it.

A FA-TL at my store, was given a Final Warning for taking the Food Ave survey receipts, and doing them..

Really thats what I did a lot of times. 99% would always refuse the receipt, so I would take some. Not for the Survey Prize but to report TMs and their lacking performance.

When ever my Food Ave would have an issue; mainly with Team Members lacking in food preparation and sanitation, I would fill out a survey targeting Food Ave. Numerous times, I would find out-of-date food still the coolers and being sold, dried up hotdogs still on the rollers, no salads/sandwiches were prepped, routine cleaning wasn't done, and boxes of cookies left out and warm to the touch. And it was always the same handful of TMs. But would my ETLs let me confront these TMs. NO! They said only a TL could coach or correct TMs...even though we had no FATL and I was the closest thing to one on several occasions. Even then when I reported any findings to the ETLs, they would blow it off and just state it must have been busy. If they closing at 9pm and clocking out at 910pm, and several things were not done and the place is a red for cleanliness...something is wrong.

So I took upon myself to send in anonymous surveys to show that certain TMs were not doing their job correctly.

Did it work...nope. TLs still let the same TMs still work there.

Yeh, our pfresh remod took several depts a day on flippin' field trips & gave the guests fits.
When one lady told me how she had to WALK ALL OVER to find a dept, I said "Welcome to the Target wellness program".

Ha Ha! Great answer! People are always complaing how big the store is..I may just steal that!

Some of my favorite guest comments from recently:
"HIRE ME!!!!!"
"plz pick me for the survey giftcard because I really need the money"
"FREE COFFEE FOR GUESTS"
"stp doing that things, its annoying" <-----?????

Oh. Em. Gee. :facepalm:

I've never seen anything that good on our wall, but I do remember this one:

"make your plastic bags less decorative so I can use them to line my wastebasket"

:confused::confused::confused:

What's wrong with a pretty wastebasket?

Maybe the MP trash liners could have the Target bullseye logo for stylish trash. ??

Have more cashiers checking people out.

Out of this week's comments, at least 8 of the 12 or so said some variation of that. :-|

Have more cashiers checking people out.

Out of this week's comments, at least 8 of the 12 or so said some variation of that. :-|

My response: Go to wally-world, then come back here and tell me that you still think we don't check out fast enough. :p Even if it's not 1+1, it's still dang fast!

My response: Go to wally-world, then come back here and tell me that you still think we don't check out fast enough. :p Even if it's not 1+1, it's still dang fast!

This! Target guests are very spoiled. They seem to set a standard for us that they don't for our competitors. This is often annoying, but I consider it proof of what a good job we do even when we are understaffed and overwhelmed that the guests think we can perform miracles for them.

"IT IS ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL THAT PHARMACY EITHER BUILDS A DRIVE THRU WINDOW OR MOVES CLOSER TO THE FRONT DOORS. WE HAVE CALLED AND SUGGEST THIS MANY TIME BEFORE AND IT STILL HAS NOT HAPPENED! WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO ACCESS OUR MED EASIER AND SO DO THE PEOPLE OLDER THAN US WHO STRUGGLE TO GET THEIR MEDS"

..This is literally highlighted and circled on our feedback board. I tried my best to imitate the poor sentence structure lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back