Archived Guest Survey Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
The local Walmart Supercenter opened up last year with a pharmacy drive thru on the opposite side of the pharmacy in the store....no clue how that works, but my guess is that will invite more "put in the pharmacy drive thru" comments for us.

The local Walmart Supercenter opened up last year with a pharmacy drive thru on the opposite side of the pharmacy in the store....no clue how that works, but my guess is that will invite more "put in the pharmacy drive thru" comments for us.

In my neck of the woods, Walgreens is the only store with a drive-thru pharmacy. And it's not even close to the Target where I work.

We have CVS & Walgreens & Riteaid. Although, I do kinda live in a metro area.

I'm in the burbs. We have lots of pharmacies in the area, but the Walgreens near my house is the only one with a drive-thru.

We have CVS & Walgreens & Riteaid. Although, I do kinda live in a metro area.

In our area we joke that as soon as we see one of those being built that the other two will be sprouting up close by within the next month or two.
Sadly we're usually not wrong.

In our area we joke that as soon as we see one of those being built that the other two will be sprouting up close by within the next month or two.
Sadly we're usually not wrong.

Actually, most of our Walgreens here, are located right across the street from CVS or Riteaid... I think it's stupid.

We have a Lowe's & Home Depot just a few blocks apart on the same street.

We have a Lowe's & Home Depot just a few blocks apart on the same street.

There's a Lowe's in our plaza and there's a Home Depot just up the road. There used to also be a Walmart up the road, but then they closed it when they built a Super nearby.

My area has two Targets a little less than a mile away from each other on the same road.

I don't mean to shift gears here, but today I updated the comments and there was nothing to the effect of "you should open more lanes" or "you have xx lanes but only 3 open?". It honestly blew my mind. It also was weird because our checkout is fast score finally made it to green! Our Target may have low standards if green checkouts blow our minds...

My area has two Targets a little less than a mile away from each other on the same road.
Were my parents live, there are Two sets of Target stores, all within one mile of the other, and on the same road.

Although, I've been told, there very high volume. So I guess it's a good thing? Still a waste of land, imo.

Where I live Lowe's and Home Depot are almost literally right across the street from each other lol.

We have a Home Depot & Lowes here, that's parking lot touch's each others. It's quite interesting imo.

I read a few of them, thought I'd share and say what I thought.

Guest: "Move pharmacy closer to door." Me: "Why, so you don't have to walk so far to steal drugs?"
Guest: "Make larger clothes sizes." Me: "Go lose a few pounds, you're probably too fat anyways."
Guest: "More sales!" Me: "Go to Walmart."
Guest: Make things cheaper! Me: "Go to Walmart."
Guest: Have more motorized scooters. Me: "In other words, get off your fatass and walk, some people in this town need exercise!"
Guest: "Be like Walmart more." Me: "Soooo basically, invite more creepy trashy people inside."
Guest: "Keep that sexy guy at Food Avenue over there!" Me: "Oh Christ, awkward."

I read a few of them, thought I'd share and say what I thought.
Guest: "Move pharmacy closer to door."

I was at a Newly built Target a few days ago, and I noticed that there Pharmacy was directly beside Food Avenue/Cafe & About 70 Feet (if that) away from the doors. Maybe Corporate actually reads these..?

I was at a Newly built Target a few days ago, and I noticed that there Pharmacy was directly beside Food Avenue/Cafe & About 70 Feet (if that) away from the doors. Maybe Corporate actually reads these..?

I feel like in our town there would be numerous cases of stealing drugs because apparently meth labs are booming as much as the teens popping children here. And that's just sad

Question: does anybody know the correction if someone leaves a bad comment about you??? Im already on 2 councelings one for absenses another for some idiot inspector who said i was being rude to him.

Starbucks

He was the john diversey guy. Total douchebag and ends up telling my lod i was extremely rude and know it all with him.i barely spoke 3 words to the guy but now im in trouble due to a guest comment and i wanna know the corrective action for it b4 they tell me anything
Which inspector? Did your section fail things?

John diversity. I am not sure who that is. Is he a vendor or our spot tester guy? Hey red! Any info?
Spot has different vendors who test temps & quality controls at a store level for food & Starbucks.
There is no guest comments.

John diversity. I am not sure who that is. Is he a vendor or our spot tester guy? Hey red! Any info?
Spot has different vendors who test temps & quality controls at a store level for food & Starbucks.
There is no guest comments.

Ok let me start off with my history i am currently in 2 councilings on because of my lates and absences and the other cuz of the john diversey guy.

Recently my etl told me she was reading the guest comments and one of them was a guest who said she was upset cuz i was supposedly rude to her and i told her i had a year of experience. Blah blah blah so my etl says to me im not sure if theres any corrective action, i need to find out. I let you know by this weekend. And i wanna know if there is amy corrective action for a bad guest comment about my work.

I suspect that a bad comment wouldn't be a big deal if there wasn't anything else going on.
They understand that guests can the idiots sometimes but if you already have a history than they are going to be a lot more likely to take it into account.

I believe it's Johnson Diversity, a company, not an individual, who does the inspections for Target Cafe and Starbucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back