Archived Guest Survey Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best part of Mondays are looking at the new guest comments;

"More parking by the door" - sure, the moment you figure out how that'll work let us know.

"Make XXX store a Super Target" - 3 years after we went pfresh.

"Stop moving electronics around" -again, 3 years after our pfresh remodel... how often do you shop at Target?

"Carry items made in the USA, don't donate to political groups, allow the Salvation Army during Christmas, lower prices to better compete with Wal-Mart." - this one is on our comments weekly. Despite the persons destain of Target, they keep coming back!

Since our pFresh grand opening we've had the same "maps should be available at the front of the store" comment multiple times EACH week. We literally got 15,000 maps and they are EVERYWHERE! A blinking neon sign *might* help ;)

Since our pFresh grand opening we've had the same "maps should be available at the front of the store" comment multiple times EACH week. We literally got 15,000 maps and they are EVERYWHERE! A blinking neon sign *might* help ;)
Not when everyone is looking down at their !@#$ phone & texting.

I can't tell you how many customers Guests, walk in to Grocery first and then proceed over to the rest of the store.

I even once saw a lady, take defrosted chicken out of her cart, and leave it on the shelf in Sporting Goods. I know your upset that you spent more time then you should have, but is Grocery really a far walk?

I even once saw a lady, take defrosted chicken out of her cart, and leave it on the shelf in Sporting Goods. I know your upset that you spent more time then you should have, but is Grocery really a far walk?

And I thought it was bad that I've found entire outfits hiding behind the Legos...

Some one at our store, weekly comments that they want us to remodel our store back to the way we were before our Pfresh Remodel. They claim our store is to crowded.....

Put a door on the grocery side ! ( we are not even a p fresh store ...)

No problem ,we will get right to it ...

And all the fun stuff you find in the checklane coolers!

Although I remember after a power outage that forced a ton of food to be QMOS, a comment complaining about how we barely had any food in stock.

We had 2 outages in a couple days. We made up apology signs & posted them on every door.

If I drove several miles to a grocery store and they didn't have any food, I would be upset too if I wasn't given an explanation.

With the new myperformance site out there is even more Guest Survey comment goodness! I forgot how to exactly get there but there is a drop down box where you can also view comments pertaining to Food Ave, Market, and Electronics, which I guess were excluded before.

I forgot how to exactly get there but there is a drop down box where you can also view comments pertaining to Food Ave, Market, and Electronics, which I guess were excluded before.

Oh, joy.....

I think the best one we got so far was "From 9pm-10pm, why does the staff seem so unhappy and slow?"
Maybe because we close at 10 and it's really annoying that you want to do your weekly shopping half an hour before we close while I'm closing down registers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back