Archived Guest Survey Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guest-"Can you please stop turning the lights off and on?"
Me-"I'm so sorry, but this is a solar lit building and when clouds go over, the store will dim occasionally"
Guest-"NO, I NEED you to make it stop NOW! Its making me sick!":wacko:
Me-"Uhhh, I can't do that for you"
Guest- "I'm never coming in here again!"
Me- "Thank you!":thank_you2:

"have a better return policy, people do not always pay with credit cards and receipts get thrown away, so think of something other than scanning my license" lol

HAHAHAHA Being a Guest Service, I get alot of weirdo's. One day a Guest came up to me and told me there was a Target cart by his house, and he wants to know if he can take a Team Member home with him to get the cart, because it won't fit in his car! Seriously?? First off thats creepy, and what good will that do??

HAHAHAHA Being a Guest Service, I get alot of weirdo's. One day a Guest came up to me and told me there was a Target cart by his house, and he wants to know if he can take a Team Member home with him to get the cart, because it won't fit in his car! Seriously?? First off thats creepy, and what good will that do??

That is so wrong!
In the city where I live, there is a cart service and I think one of the things they do is retrieve stray carts. I've seen them outside of the Target where I shop dropping off carts. It's not run by Target because they had carts from other stores on their flatbed truck.

That is so wrong!
In the city where I live, there is a cart service and I think one of the things they do is retrieve stray carts. I've seen them outside of the Target where I shop dropping off carts. It's not run by Target because they had carts from other stores on their flatbed truck.

I wish we had one of those near my store. We're in the middle of a big plaza, and there are at least five stores that have shopping carts. Guests often come into the store with carts from the other stores because they were in our part of the parking lot. And one time, an employee from the Best Buy in our plaza came through my lane and said to "tell your manager to have someone bring all your carts back. They're all over our lot!" (Our cart attendants are only allowed to leave our lot to retrieve the kiddie carts.)

I wish we had one of those near my store. We're in the middle of a big plaza, and there are at least five stores that have shopping carts. Guests often come into the store with carts from the other stores because they were in our part of the parking lot. And one time, an employee from the Best Buy in our plaza came through my lane and said to "tell your manager to have someone bring all your carts back. They're all over our lot!" (Our cart attendants are only allowed to leave our lot to retrieve the kiddie carts.)

Don't work too often when there is a cart attendant, but they use have to do a "mall run," at least once a shift to get carts. Gets really bad when the wind blows around here (oh, by the way the wind always blows around here). Sometimes the mall office calls and complains and then we for sure send someone.

Don't quite remember what it was word for word, but pretty much (in all caps) saying that associates should be paid more so they can have a better quality of life and executives paid less so more can go to associates.

I saw one where the guest was complaining that checkout was TOO fast.

Saw the same thing on a recent survey report. It said something in regards not being given the extra 2 or 3 minutes required to put her wallet away before the cashier started to ring the next guest.

Saw the same thing on a recent survey report. It said something in regards not being given the extra 2 or 3 minutes required to put her wallet away before the cashier started to ring the next guest.

If it takes you that long to open your purse and insert your wallet, then move off to the side! You can bet if the guest in front of them took that long to wrap things up they would be griping about that too.

We had a guest comment that since we had so many of our brand of products we should allow the guests to use manufacturers coupons for the equivulant products, like a Tide coupon for our Up & Up.

We had a guest comment that since we had so many of our brand of products we should allow the guests to use manufacturers coupons for the equivulant products, like a Tide coupon for our Up & Up.

?????? I'm sorry, but, yes why wouldn't tide reimburse us for non-tide products?!?!?!?!?!? :dash1:

One we had this week at our store, "Please play music in the background, I always feel like I'm rushed and that the store's about to close with silence all around" Lol, I was thinking (I'll sing u a few notes if it'll make you feel better) Lol

"have more checkouts available"

Like we're gonna remodel the whole front end and build more checklanes just for you. Then you'll start b****ing that the cosmetics area is too small and doesn't have a big enough selection.

Like we're gonna remodel the whole front end and build more checklanes just for you. Then you'll start b****ing that the cosmetics area is too small and doesn't have a big enough selection.

Wow, I get that one at my store too!!! Maybe we work at the same store, or people are crazy everywhere?!

Our store is right by a couple of apartment high rises. We have gotten a few comments from the management of the buildings saying "If you do not retrieve these 50 carts from my property I will throw them in my dumpster." Funny thing is we have the wheels that lock but carts can and do go beyond the line.

"Give me the number of the cashier I was checking out while she was checking me out" HARDY HAR HAR

I'm not going to lie, before working in retail I would go into a Kroger/Wal-mart and be infuriated at the checkouts. "They have 18+ lanes and only 2 are open??" Of course, now my eyes have been opened to the reality that those other 16 lanes are generally used about 5 times a year and only during 4th quarter :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back