Guests say/do the weirdest things

Hey fellow targét friends! I have a few examples of weird things guests have said to me, and I wanna hear yours too!

my examples:

“Do you know anyone who’s gonna have a baby?” Said completely out of the blue and with no explanation.

This old guy was trying to decide on what underwear to get, so he goes, “Do you like the feel of these?” And wanted me to feel the boxers he was buying so I could help him decide (I’m a woman lol).

Granted, these aren’t that weird, but I’m mostly starting this thread so I can read what y’all have to add😂

Was ringing up a guest buying a baby outfit with a final clearance sticker on it.

Me: Did you want me to take off the clearance sticker?
Her: Nope, I don't care if she sees it.
Me: Did you want a gift receipt?
Her: Nope.
Me: A gift receipt would make it easier for her to exchange or return....
Her: She's not gonna get to return this.
*after angrily stuffing it in her bag*
Her: Maybe her momma will think twice about sending shower invites to people who don't even KNOW her just to hit 'em up for gifts.

I would imagine that by the time they attempted to return the item it will likely be salvage & they won't be able to get any kind of store credit for it.
Well-played, angry woman.

Y’all, just to clarify, I know that other threads on similar topics exist. I’ve literally posted in the guests say the dumbest things one. But I created this to be specifically WEIRD things that you’ve witnessed. I guess creating your own thread around here isn’t allowed🤷🏻‍♀️

Y’all, just to clarify, I know that other threads on similar topics exist. I’ve literally posted in the guests say the dumbest things one. But I created this to be specifically WEIRD things that you’ve witnessed. I guess creating your own thread around here isn’t allowed🤷🏻‍♀️
Why have multiple threads active on the exact same thing? One thread is good.

Back