Archived guests stealing bags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight, I had a guest ask for a "couple extra bags" and then reached around and took an ENTIRE THING of the large bags off my rack. Apparently she does this frequently, and has even ignored cashiers when they've told her no and then taken them anyways. Has this happened to anyone else before? Wtf.

Where does she go after your transaction? Does she go back to the sales floor? If so inform AP next time that happens. Thats going to be an easy external. I would tell them anyway so they can check it out and look out for her because thats shady.

Tonight was the first time I've seen it happen and she just left after. The LOD immediately called AP and then talked to me about it and told me to call AP in the future.

We had a cpl old ladies who used to take bagfuls at a time. They always said they used them for bathroom trashcan liners or kitty litterbox liners....but how many could you honestly need?

I definitely agree with calling AP though.

They charge $.05 a bag in our county, so technically that would be theft!

We had a cpl old ladies who used to take bagfuls at a time. They always said they used them for bathroom trashcan liners or kitty litterbox liners....but how many could you honestly need?

I definitely agree with calling AP though.

I scoop my kitty's box everyday, so 365 minimum. Target bags are one of the few you don't have to double bag when used for dirty litter.

Agreed call AP, that is just rude to take a stack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back