Archived Had a phone interview yesterday..

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said they were gonna give my answers to the supervisor, and that they would call or email me by today. I haven't gotten either, I think I did well, answered the questions best I could.

Does this mean I didn't get it or does it take longer sometimes.

Also, sorry if this isn't the correct place to put it, I'm a newfriend

Last edited:
I never even had a Phone Interview...I just got a phone call to set up my interview...I only had 1 interview, and they said since I was such an extrovert that I would fit in well with Spot..and I got a job offer on the "spot". ;)

I never even had a Phone Interview...I just got a phone call to set up my interview...I only had 1 interview, and they said since I was such an extrovert that I would fit in well with Spot..and I got a job offer on the "spot". ;)

Im jelly

I'll give you this though...if they said they will give you an email or call, they will follow through. Just be patient, it was probably a mistake.

Well thanks, hope I do get it, can leave the shithole I'm at now.

I know using "email" is code for you didn't make it. For example, I would say "thank you for your time, we are interviewing more applicants so check your email for further information."

If you were hired I would say so right away - pending drug test results. But I was an ETL so I was the final interview.

The HR Tm may not have been in so don't sweat it yet. They set up the calls or in person interviewes and they have to coordinate that with the TL or ETL.

Good luck!

I had two phone interviews. Don't worry about it until you're hired or declined. There are no indicators for either.

I know using "email" is code for you didn't make it. For example, I would say "thank you for your time, we are interviewing more applicants so check your email for further information."

If you were hired I would say so right away - pending drug test results. But I was an ETL so I was the final interview.

The HR Tm may not have been in so don't sweat it yet. They set up the calls or in person interviewes and they have to coordinate that with the TL or ETL.

Good luck!

I had two phone interviews. Don't worry about it until you're hired or declined. There are no indicators for either.

Well thanks guys, I'll just wait it out and see what happens.

Yeah I just had the in person interview and then the offer but the time in between the two was similar to what you're going through. But eventually I got a call back. They'll get to you :)

Yeah I just had the in person interview and then the offer but the time in between the two was similar to what you're going through. But eventually I got a call back. They'll get to you :)
Did they tell you the same kind of thing over the phone when they interviewed you?

Well I never has a phone interview but the person that interviewed me said basically the same thing. "I'll pass all this up the chain and you should get a call in a couple days ". It took almost a week and a half- 2 weeks to hear back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back