Archived Halloween at Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always curious to see the costumes that guests wear while in the store on Halloween.

I wish that we could at least wear a sort-of costume over our regular uniforms, like cat ears and a tail or something.

I have found Halloween to be the start of holiday madness... if Target decides to not enforce the costume return policy so we can "vibe" with the guests I hope they will give us a list of DPCIs so we can do the returns after they rip the packaging apart (I know getting a list will NEVER happen)

I have found Halloween to be the start of holiday madness... if Target decides to not enforce the costume return policy so we can "vibe" with the guests I hope they will give us a list of DPCIs so we can do the returns after they rip the packaging apart (I know getting a list will NEVER happen)
If that's what sounds like is going to happen, you may want to take advantage of any slow days and either look up the DPCIs on the iPad up at Guest Services or go back to seasonal and make a list. That may be the only way the returns/defectives get done "properly."

If that's what sounds like is going to happen, you may want to take advantage of any slow days and either look up the DPCIs on the iPad up at Guest Services or go back to seasonal and make a list. That may be the only way the returns/defectives get done "properly."

Umm...why not just print the line listing from the POG instead?

Umm...why not just print the line listing from the POG instead?
Even better idea! I wasn't aware that you could do that (although it makes sense now). The only thing that you might need past the print out is a description of each item that you can work with... which would hopefully be included on the printout.

Can a Target store refuse to let someone in the store if they are wearing a questionable costume such as a woman dressed as a playboy bunny or a man dressed like a nazi?

True story. I want to see some scary costumes like a woman dressed up like the girl in Ringu. Or maybe Pinhead from Hellraiser. And of course, always nice to see the ladies going all out on Halloween.

They let us wear costumes and even have costume contests at the DC, but wearing a costume while loading trucks is probably the quickest way to get heat stroke, so no one does it.

We have some of the caramel apple flavored junk they mentioned in the magazine (naturally the only thing I read in it was about Halloween limited edition junk food) up at the check lanes but it's not a full Halloween theme yet.

If I end up doing anything for Halloween this year, I'll probably end up in Cruella hair for a few days, which would essentially be Cruella if she worked at target

I read in the transition manual the Chris March wigs are coming back this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back