Archived Halloween candy wooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We set mini today and filled it about 50 percent, we get the rest of our pallets next week. It's gonna be crazy!

Got our live unload today. About 8 pallets. We will be lucky to even start setting mini next week. Week of 9/11 is gonna be crazy.

Hear that? *sound of stampede*
Let the sugar rush begin!!

We got 9 pallets of candy today, only 1 pallet went to the floor, because that's all that was set. The Flow TL put the rest up in the steel.

Halloween is on Monday this year. Watch everyone celebrate Halloween on Sat Oct 29th because no one wants to celebrate it on a school night or Sunday. Then they come in on the 30th to expect the candy to be clearanced.

Last edited:
Shoot, we won't even be setting the floor till next week. Ya'll must be in stores that have payroll. HA. The schedule I just made (2 weeks out) had 46 hours for hardlines. Oh the joys of an ULV!

We would be lucky if we could set mini early based on the way they have been scheduling us. Probably going to have to set it the week it is supposed to set, on top of rear seasonal and various other planograms.

If the POGs for mini just became legal for the stores on Monday and the set isnt due until the week of the 11th then why did the 'live' unloads arrive this week? We got ours Wednesday.

Shoot, we won't even be setting the floor till next week. Ya'll must be in stores that have payroll. HA. The schedule I just made (2 weeks out) had 46 hours for hardlines. Oh the joys of an ULV!

We would be lucky if we could set mini early based on the way they have been scheduling us. Probably going to have to set it the week it is supposed to set, on top of rear seasonal and various other planograms.

Hehehehe >:]

The rewards are great when you get Entertainment set in two days! They also did most of the de-merch for compare and save the night before we set candy, so the cards were in our favor.

We're doing seasonal and mini as overnights, one each night supposed to be setting and pushing all at the same time done in 2 days.
In the words of Bill Cosby ....

R I G H T !!!!!!

We're doing seasonal and mini as overnights, one each night supposed to be setting and pushing all at the same time done in 2 days.
In the words of Bill Cosby ....

R I G H T !!!!!!

Our store wants it done too in two days. Hopefully they demerch mini and rear for us. Its gonna be crazy. 120 hours to set fill and backstock mini and rear is probably not gonna happen.

9 pallets arrived late last night, Plano team was able to merchandise all 9 pallets but we still need more to complete the Halloween set.

I love Halloween. My store usually will get more candy from adjacent lower volume store and it usually leaves us a good amount of candy to last us till it goes 75% clearance. This is also when our hours start going up and we hire new people.

Our store wants it done too in two days. Hopefully they demerch mini and rear for us. Its gonna be crazy. 120 hours to set fill and backstock mini and rear is probably not gonna happen.

we started setting seasonal today. they won't set mini, since we have so much mdse still in there. it is BTC, 99% is carry forward. put it back in the aisle, back stock it and set it. we are the only store in town, that does not have Halloween candy set. No one seems to care. they want those costumes set. just when you think you have them figured out, they throw in a monkey wrench. i give!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back