Archived hardlines guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got asked if i wanted to pick up a hardlines shift. I said no because ive never done it before but he said id just be "pulling cafs" so i agreed.
Now i. Really nervous cause i dont know what pulling cafs means and on top of that i dont know where most of the random things people ask me for is.
Can somebody give me a quick"guide?
Or how i can find something someone asks for

Pulling CAFs is pretty much the same thing as putting away strays...only less of a pain in the butt. You will grab the vehicles from the back, and put the product on the shelf, take the vehicle to the backroom, and grab the next vehicle.

If a guest asks where something is, and you don't know where it is, either use your iPod to look it up, or your Walkie to ask whoever is on a Walkie. The rest of us are asking people all day long when we aren't sure, so you will fit right in!

More detailed guide:

1.) Walk to the backroom, go to the line.
2.) Grab vehicles with a green PULL clip on them.
3.) Scan an item if you don't know where it goes, stock the shelf. Make sure you check if an item has multiple locations!
4.) If you have any merchandise that couldn't fit on the shelves, take it back to the backroom and put a purple backstock clip on it.
5.) Break down cardboard (the BR team will love you for this) and throw it in the bailer or near it (if it is full). Don't throw plastic/styrofoam in the bailer, put it in the trash.
6.) Put your vehicle away, and grab another vehicle.

Vehicles will come at the top of every hour beginning at noon. except 6 p.m. through 7 p.m.

When your Instocks team leaves, you'll also want to grab vehicles with the Yellow/Priority Pull clips on them.

Don't be afraid to ask for help if you are behind on pulls. They can get pretty crazy on Tuesdays and weekends.

If you haven't used a MyDevice before, ask someone to give you a quick tutorial. Especially when you're new to the sales floor, that machine is your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back