Archived Has your store ever had....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing is few cart attendants know this but ETLs are responsible for getting carts when the cart attendant is on break.
oh, trust me i know this, which is why i was pissed off. they also had a cart attendant on a register (he was scheduled as a cashier) but they didn't pull him off the lanes to help even tho they easily could have. it was just a mess of a day..

We had a SRTL come in on Black Friday.......he was really getting screwed....anyway, he came in just long enough to hand his keys to the STL.....and we never saw him again.

One time I was so pissed off that I was actually at the time clock ready to clock out. Don't remember what my TM said to me, but I didn't clock out....and ten years later I'm still at the same store!

At my store the AP does it, since they all started as Cart Attendants. :)

Yup male cashier's do it at my store. That's the problem everyone does it because they want to be helpful but it's the executives job to get the carts so everyone else can keep doing their job. My STL always does it because he actually follows best practice

Yup male cashier's do it at my store. That's the problem everyone does it because they want to be helpful but it's the executives job to get the carts so everyone else can keep doing their job. My STL always does it because he actually follows best practice

Holy fuck, if I saw my STL get Carts

This would be me.
giphy.gif

We had a GSTL once tell the LOD "I don't want to work here anymore." And then she just turned around and left never to be seen again lol She was kind of my hero for a week or so because most of our managers are assholes.

I do not think I have ever seen an ETL get carts if we are low and we have no cart attendant. So the night I went outside to gather carts after the store closed the ETL should have been doing it?

I do not think I have ever seen an ETL get carts if we are low and we have no cart attendant. So the night I went outside to gather carts after the store closed the ETL should have been doing it?

Exactly, I will try to find the workbench page explaining it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back