Archived Health and Benefits Chat session

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my benefits chat session last week and just got around to it today. Went to the appropriate website but am given no information on how to enroll. I AM over my 90 day mark but can't find what i need on the website. It looks like its full of the same place holders as when i started, What gives?

More stuff will show up depending on your enrollment window. It actually has a headline that shows the enrollment dates when you log into the actual Health part of the benefits website. My region's enrollment starts Feb 13th.

Had my benefits chat session last week and just got around to it today. Went to the appropriate website but am given no information on how to enroll. I AM over my 90 day mark but can't find what i need on the website. It looks like its full of the same place holders as when i started, What gives?

have you received your packet? You will receive that when you are eligible for enrollment. It gives you all the info you will need. Be sure you are logging during your locations enrollment, or if you are newly eligible, within the 30 day time frame. Any questions, partner with your ETL-HR, your HRTM, or you can call Target pay and Benefits @ 1-800-828-5850

Hello auntee flow, I just want to let you know that being over your 90 day may not be what determines when it's now your time to enroll. As another person pointed out, one thing that would indicate it's your enrollment time would be when you get your enrollment package. Another thing you can do is call the Target Benefits Center 800-828-5850 then pick the health and insurance option where you will then reach someone trained to talk to this topic. Many factors can determine when a person will become eligible for benefits, if a person was hired as "Seasonal" can impact it, as well as numerous others factors like what state you live in, how much time in position, your average hours, and your job category (TM, TL, ETL, etc) could impact things as well. The best thing would be to call the TBC to find out exactly when you might become eligible for benefits and to enroll =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back