Archived Hearth & Hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team sent me a picture of the store. Lines atrocious and H&H full as can be.

You guys sold out? We sold almost nothing. Christmas and food is where things were today.

With this being a visual adjacency set, how do we get replenishment? I have had no answer on how or if this is to be researched, SFQ'd , etc. The backroom items are not located (after today they are actually all gone.)
VM is A&A ;)
Seriously, I think its normal, its just that it must be 'brand pure. '

Honestly I think we should more H&H online than in the store.... at 8am the orders were all H&H and Spus wouldn't stop either

We had no line at all for the H&H at my store. After store opening, we had probably about 5 people looking at it, then it just became a normal day.
I’m surprised some stores were so busy. My area, I never even once saw an advertisement for it.

I LOVE all the H&H stuff!!! Was so jealous ringing people’s stuff up all morning. Lots of “oh my god this is so cute” came out of my mouth. I would buy the entire line if I could

We had no line at all for the H&H at my store. After store opening, we had probably about 5 people looking at it, then it just became a normal day.
I’m surprised some stores were so busy. My area, I never even once saw an advertisement for it.

You guys don't have the big goofy sign at the front of the store next to the iPhone x one?

Never heard of H&H until I was told of the launch during a huddle. I worked the morning of the launch, and we had around 50+ people waiting in line. It was crazy! The products we had out already were already gone and we were scrambling to fill in more product, flexing everywhere and anywhere. By the time it was around 3 or 4, we had one flat of products left with a few boxes. I'm sure we had a few more items laying around in the back, but our store did pretty well. By the time I clocked off, I still had no idea what H&H was, and I still don't!

I called it Hearth and Gaines today. My GSTL has never shunned me so hard.

You guys don't have the big goofy sign at the front of the store next to the iPhone x one?
Nope, we don’t even have an iPhone X sign at the front. The only iPhone X signs we have are back in electronics.
Attached is the photo I took of the line. I was able to drive past my store when I got off my other job at 7:15 am.

Attachments

• A88D4117-2C1C-425E-96E5-716ACDB8A602.jpeg
    A88D4117-2C1C-425E-96E5-716ACDB8A602.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 53
My store had a big Halloween Booporium sign up, that made me giggle.

Set it to the VA. No labels. Like Softlines tables, there won't be research. You can flex within the line, but no putting Threshold or Wondershop there to fill gaps like we do on trend runs.

Fixer upper is great background noise in a breakroom. The people at my store have been playing Maury and Jerry Springer a lot lately

Last year we had the TV on the Investigation Discovery channel. Hasn't been on since last year though... kind of sad. A James Bond movie marathon was on and everyone would be in the break room just watching it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back