Archived Hearth & Hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
How'd your sales go for this? Ours started slowly but have been picking up. Quickly selling out of some items and unfortunately those same items also sold out online so the in store/online sales capture isn't happening.

How'd your sales go for this? Ours started slowly but have been picking up. Quickly selling out of some items and unfortunately those same items also sold out online so the in store/online sales capture isn't happening.
Ive been told Its empty sfs and opu orders were coming in like nuts when I left at 7am.

My store they wanted to stress test the SFS so no orders got picked yester day and H&H launched to day.. Glad I was off to not have to deal with the chaos.

My store they wanted to stress test the SFS so no orders got picked yester day and H&H launched to day.. Glad I was off to not have to deal with the chaos.
We did that. Came into 240 orders at 11pm. Without hearth&hand.

We were not sure H & H were going to be excluded or part of it.. It was a 100 orders when I left yesterday and I know everyday I worked I walk into at least 60 orders for SFS so I was feeling 200 was going to be close of what we would get.. At least they didn't load the schedule with the best, they left it for the regular and new TM's to test their asses out.. I know a couple of the newbies are going to fail..

Before open there was a small line - and when I was working SFS for a few hours I was picking from there a lot. Had one person trying to take stuff from my SFS cart, but I was on them. They thought I was restocking..... sure, jan.

We were not sure H & H were going to be excluded or part of it.. It was a 100 orders when I left yesterday and I know everyday I worked I walk into at least 60 orders for SFS so I was feeling 200 was going to be close of what we would get.. At least they didn't load the schedule with the best, they left it for the regular and new TM's to test their asses out.. I know a couple of the newbies are going to fail..
They said for quite some time it would be available for opu and sfs minus some sort fragile things in sfs. With buffer in place to account for in store sales. I look forward to hearing how it went.

We had quite a handful of guests when we opened and they were so excited about it, especially the Starbucks coupons. We sold out of the wreaths/garlands and galvanized tree skirts pretty quickly. Did an order through mycheckout and worked well. There were quite a few times it was impossible to zone and help guests over there because there were so many, so got to patrol the area for awhile. There were three of us working over there so there wasn’t a whole lot to do. I love how the brand brought a lot of guests tomorrow; gave me that warm fuzzy feeling.

We're doing the stress test next week... As far as H&H launch they wanted sfs to be picked by 8am

Galvanized tree collars went real quick, so did the star candle holders and the white plate collection. Cute stuff...I really like it.

Thank god ours is next week. My team had 200 orders and 380 DPCIs today.

Not sure how well it sold but apparently we weren't selling much through SFS.

We had a grand total of four people in line before store open. Our shelves were still pretty full when I left at 7 pm EST. We are a decent volume store, but it just doesn't appeal to our area's demographic, I guess.

With this being a visual adjacency set, how do we get replenishment? I have had no answer on how or if this is to be researched, SFQ'd , etc. The backroom items are not located (after today they are actually all gone.)

With this being a visual adjacency set, how do we get replenishment? I have had no answer on how or if this is to be researched, SFQ'd , etc. The backroom items are not located (after today they are actually all gone.)
From what my VM said, TMs are just going to have to get used to using the booklets that have pictures and barcodes of each item (and I think it tells you where it should go?).

I think it's one of those things that nobody really knows until it starts getting replenished and how much comes in at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back