Archived help help help lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnicoleg

HL-Toys
so this morning ( halloween oct 31st 2017) i have my orientation at 8:00am( i’m being hired on as seasonal) but at 1:30am i received a new email saying my orientation isn’t until nov 27 2017 this has to be a glitch in the matrix right ? there’s no way they would want me starting after black friday ?! has this happened to anyone else before ??

Glitch in the matrix. Ignore email and go with the call.
The system requires an email to be sent out when you are given the offer, but since you haven't passed the background check yet, no orientation has actually been scheduled.

Ignore the system-generated e-mails about orientation times. Go by the phone calls or e-mails straight fron an HR person. You can tell that an HR person e-mailed you if the sender is [first name].[last name]@target.com.

Last edited:
oh no ! i did pass the background check already i am so confused it’s still only 630 here should i call closer to 8 to ask if there’s even an orientation going on lol they told me to look out for an email from HR i didn’t know it was going to be from a bot :eek:

oh no ! i did pass the background check already i am so confused it’s still only 630 here should i call closer to 8 to ask if there’s even an orientation going on lol they told me to look out for an email from HR i didn’t know it was going to be from a bot :eek:

Call right now. If your store opens at 7 someone is already there.

yeah !! I called and they said what you guys were saying but i am going up there so i can get some definite answers because that’s a really long time from interview to orientation if they still haven’t called me yet to set it up so thank you guys !!!

Thank you guys !! funny story i went up there and there was an orientation going on it just wasn’t mine but all is well did some shopping anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back