Archived Help wardrobe malfunction!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i need advice,

An ETL in my building had a common /innapropriate wardrobe malfunction today. This is not the first time, but definitely the most glaring example of her thong showing out of her pants while doing trash in the backroom. As i said this was not the first time, but it lasted forever as we were doing 3 cages of trash with 2 other ETL's and myself a Sr. Team leader. How would you approach this situation. I don't want her to feel embarrassed as it is clearly accidental, and I don't want to seem like the creep checking her out. Please help!!

Did the others notice?
Get with your ETL-HR for a confidential convo.

Probably best if you don't say a damned thing.
You are not the right person to say anything.
If someone above her notices and says something, then it will be worked out.
If you were her BFF and could talk to her about it that would be something else.
Other wise your observations of her clothing aren't really something you want to put out there./

I don't want her to feel embarrassed as it is clearly accidental
Are you sure? You would be surprised how many women do this type of shit on purpose. My best guess, is if it happens often like you say, she's doing it on purpose.

Are you sure? You would be surprised how many women do this type of shit on purpose. My best guess, is if it happens often like you say, she's doing it on purpose.
Or maybe-just maybe-they are what she's comfortable wearing. And like the rest of us doesn't dress for a short task out of a full shift where she does lots of stuff....

...if you aren't close enough to swap stories about your pets, get coffee on your break together, etc say nothing. Opening your mouth could get your foot shoved down your throat fast. Commenting on underwear choices, even outside of clothes, could lead to the fine line between harassment/couldn't look away.

Slippery slope. There was a girl whom had the same wardrobe malfunction a few times. A guest happened to catch sight of this and made a complaint, but I don't think anything was ever done. It's just so obviously a harmless accident that's sort of out of their control.

Personally, I don't think you should say a thing unless you think it's being done on purpose or somehow being directed towards you. Ask yourself, if she were wearing granny panties, would you think it was a big deal?

I would talk to your ETL-HR and say you were offended by always seeing her undergarments. Those secrets should be kept secrets. ETLs should be held to a higher standard. They are setting an example-I get onto my employees to pull up their pants because I don't want to see their underwear, thong or otherwise. I am willing to bet that this chick does it on purpose for attention.

I would talk to your ETL-HR and say you were offended by always seeing her undergarments. Those secrets should be kept secrets. ETLs should be held to a higher standard. They are setting an example-I get onto my employees to pull up their pants because I don't want to see their underwear, thong or otherwise. I am willing to bet that this chick does it on purpose for attention.

Have you never owned a pair of pants that would simply just refuse to stay harnessed to your hips? This is really silly. You have no idea if she can even help this or not. The only reason this is a big deal is because she wears a thong. Thongs are comfortable! What about the fat guys who can't help but show their belly because most conventionally sold shirts are too short?

There is only one solution to this...
38a3a3babb753fff05861f82aff34f3a.720x576x1.jpg

Witch, witch...

...She walked by me and my mydevice suddenly didn't work. Last week she walked by food ave and the bread sticks refused to toast...

/end social commentary/

Honestly I don't think it's a huge deal. If she's bending over and it is sticking out, no big deal... It can be hard to control your clothes when stretching/bending/etc. Now if she is walking around normally and it's riding over her pants constantly, that's a bit trashy and inappropriate.

I wouldn't even call it a wardrobe malfunction.

Also OP I don't know many guys who would complain about this :D

This is a topic. I can't count how many SalesFloor or Flow Team butt cracks I have seen in my years.:eek::eek::eek:

If you are just a TM. Don't say anything unless you are buddy buddy with this ETL (in private). Last thing you want to do is be known for correcting/tattling on an ETL. Your higher ups will notice it eventually.

Just remember, if you complain about an ETL's underwear showing, expect the same conditions for yourself and the rest of the team.

Now if its a purposeful exhibition of their underwear, then mention it to the STL or ETL-HR. Just turn your head and ignore it.

So i need advice,

An ETL in my building had a common /innapropriate wardrobe malfunction today. This is not the first time, but definitely the most glaring example of her thong showing out of her pants while doing trash in the backroom. As i said this was not the first time, but it lasted forever as we were doing 3 cages of trash with 2 other ETL's and myself a Sr. Team leader. How would you approach this situation. I don't want her to feel embarrassed as it is clearly accidental, and I don't want to seem like the creep checking her out. Please help!!

"Butt out"

I feel for this woman. It's hard to find the perfect pair of underwear to wear with khakis. You'll either end up with a panty line or your thong sometimes showing. I always wear an undershirt, but sometimes this will still happen. If she was bending over or squatting, it obviously wasn't on purpose.

Slippery slope. There was a girl whom had the same wardrobe malfunction a few times. A guest happened to catch sight of this and made a complaint, but I don't think anything was ever done. It's just so obviously a harmless accident that's sort of out of their control.

Personally, I don't think you should say a thing unless you think it's being done on purpose or somehow being directed towards you. Ask yourself, if she were wearing granny panties, would you think it was a big deal?
I wear granny panties and i love them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back