Archived Help wardrobe malfunction!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave.

Have you never owned a pair of pants that would simply just refuse to stay harnessed to your hips? This is really silly. You have no idea if she can even help this or not. The only reason this is a big deal is because she wears a thong. Thongs are comfortable! What about the fat guys who can't help but show their belly because most conventionally sold shirts are too short?

There is only one solution to this...
38a3a3babb753fff05861f82aff34f3a.720x576x1.jpg

Those of you who watch(ed) Community will appreciate this.

There's a bunch of tm's whose asscracks hang out in market when they do the truck. I'm not talking a glimpse like almost all of their ass lol so awkward

I am always paranoid my undies are exposed when I'm bending/kneeling/squatting. I wear long tank tops underneath my shirts that save me when my undies ride up lol. I always check.

The pricing TL at my store has a big belly. His shirts don't ever seem to be long enough and you can always see the bottom of his belly. It's gross...

Aw, Loki......you know we all love you.
Besides, I can't wait until your daughter is older & discovers how panties drive her daddy nuts.
I can see the 'panty dance' & the 'panty run' already.

As long as they're not moist, he'll be ok. :D

When she's going thru toilet training they won't be moist - sopping wet maybe, but not moist per se.

I once had that problem with work pants and solved it by wearing red or burgundy leotards with my khakis. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back