Archived Help wardrobe malfunction!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Loki Pewee says ...

12832341_10208473474575330_953341510417854739_n.jpg

As a woman, when I see that happen, I will take a piece of cardboard or a bag and hold it up behind her so none of the guys get a cheap thrill. Will also suggest she pull her top down to cover things.

I'm older, comes off as a pretty much "Mom" thing to say.

When guys lean over and the plumber crack is in full view I usually say. Pull your shirt down or your pants up. When I saw it happen to stl I just walked away and said eww, then said I needed something to flush out my eyes. I still cringe a bit when I think about it.
It was not a pretty site at all.

When I first started out on the floor some of my female coworkers used to pinch my nips ALL the time......I wear an undershirt now.

Sometimes I wear my name tag upside down.

When I first started out on the floor some of my female coworkers used to pinch my nips ALL the time......I wear an undershirt now.
I came around the corner one night and there were two female team members who were feeling each other's chests up in front of three male team members.

Oh wasn't a bet. They're friends outside of work, and are always flirting with certain individuals. Two of the three were these individuals.
When I went to my TL, she just responded with "Well they're friends." and walked away. Went to my STL and he said the same thing. To which I replied "Okay. <other employee> and I are friends too. I'm going to go grab his crotch."

*overhead two minutes later*
<Girl> and <Girl 2> to TSC please!

A TL was wearing her shirt in a way that showed a good part of her bra. I'm not sure how she got away with it, but I'm not complaining.

A few of my ETLs are the kind of people that would stick a pencil in a TM's plumber's crack.
Ha ha that's funny. I used to work with a tm who flashed 6 inches of butt crack every time she bent over and I so wanted to drop a quarter in there like a slot machine.

Last edited:
I'd drop the quarter after heating it with a lighter.

LULZ all around!

When my name tag was on upside down and someone would point it out, I would look down at it and say - not to me. Then Walk away
You seem like one of the team members in my store. Complete smartass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back