Archived hepless tmcs phone number

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i called tmsc because my paper w-2 never came to the store i had the lod who was on duty this past weekend get it for me she looked in the file box nothing under my last name maybe it was filed under my first name nothing so she tells me maybe its online. i never signed up for online w-2. tmsc transfers me to some other number who's handing the calls and i get some guy who can hardly understand me and i cant understand him with his heavy accent. he tells me nothing he can do and i have to see my hr. great so i have to make a trip to the store ( hours are cut so bad in my store i have the whole rest of week off) this suxs i wanted to get my taxes done this week but going to have to wait.

you would think that he could send me out a new one hr has to call them up before they can its wack. i called benefits center once and they had my security questions wrong so she tells me unless i can answer them right we cant help you. and you have to wait till ur temp password comes in the mail. so i get my temp password i reset my questions again and bam a few months later i needed something again passcode is not working nor is my questions its fustrating right now ughhh

If you have questions regarding your W-2, please contact the Team Member Service Center (TMSC: 800-394-1885) and select the option for W-2.
on ehr, next time when you are working, reset your password using the red phone in the breakroom.
on targetpayandbenefits.com, they will mail a password to you, if you hit the option too. on security questions, make it an easy answer to remember. hard copies should available any day now.

so i called tmsc because my paper w-2 never came to the store i had the lod who was on duty this past weekend get it for me she looked in the file box nothing under my last name maybe it was filed under my first name nothing so she tells me maybe its online. i never signed up for online w-2. tmsc transfers me to some other number who's handing the calls and i get some guy who can hardly understand me and i cant understand him with his heavy accent. he tells me nothing he can do and i have to see my hr. great so i have to make a trip to the store ( hours are cut so bad in my store i have the whole rest of week off) this suxs i wanted to get my taxes done this week but going to have to wait.

you would think that he could send me out a new one hr has to call them up before they can its wack. i called benefits center once and they had my security questions wrong so she tells me unless i can answer them right we cant help you. and you have to wait till ur temp password comes in the mail. so i get my temp password i reset my questions again and bam a few months later i needed something again passcode is not working nor is my questions its fustrating right now ughhh

I am having the same exact problem never got my w2. hr emailed them and they said it was damanged in sealing or something and they are sending it to my home.

well i called the tmsc number and spoke to someone in w2 and he said my hr has to call them before they can do anything i think thats kinda strange. i will make a trip to the store tomorrow and see if maybe my w-2 is in the file box someplace or on the list to sign off for it. if not i will see if my hr is there so she can see whats going on.

I suggest looking through the file box one more time. My LOD couldn't find mine and I asked them if they could look again and they found it, the file box got unorganized.

Just hold your horses. Employers are required to have all W-2s mailed out or posted electronically by the end of January. You have till April to file for your taxes. I remember years where I didn't receive my W-2 till mid February.

More than likely your store will receive additional waves of W-2s. If you haven't received your W-2 or be able to log into the electronic form website within a couple more weeks. Then get with your ETL-HR and contact TMSC.

Then if worked Target last year, you can always file extensions or use your previous year's forms to estimate your avg wages.

we were instructed to place the w-2's at the service desk when they arrived. At my store that was Thursday, January 24th. Whatever was not picked up by Monday, January 28th was to be placed in the mail.

I posted signs by both time clocks letting TM know, but that was a very short period of time.

Also - if you signed up for electronic receipt of your w-2, it probably is that way this year as well.

paperlessemployee.com

HR can access a report that lists your planned method for your w-2. I printed a copy so I could share with anyone who asked since some didn't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back