Archived Hey guys I start tommorow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I have orientation tomorrow and the Hr lady was nice, I just came home from college and starting my summer Job, hopefully it works out at target.

Best of luck to you. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask us. There are plenty of veteran cashiers, GSTLs, GSAs, etc. here who are happy to help. Also, check out the cashier guide and the wiki, along with the similar threads below and the search bar (someone may have asked the same question in the past).

Welcome to the working world, blackice!

Hope all goes/has gone well for you on your adventure...please feel free to ask questions, as previously stated....

IMHO, the front end of any retail store is often unsung/underrated...that said, a lot of what goes on can seem initially contradictory, confusing, unnecessary, and just plain silly, so if you feel like there is anything you don't quite get, have no fear-this board is rife with helpful, knowledgeable people ( and it's a great place to vent about all those...unique guest experiences :) )

Hi I was hired as a cashier as well and it is my first day of work tomorrow. Where am I supposed to go tomorrow after I clock in? I was never told..

Hi I was hired as a cashier as well and it is my first day of work tomorrow. Where am I supposed to go tomorrow after I clock in? I was never told..

First go to the time clock and punch in. If you can't punch in there should a help button by the time clock. After you clock in, ask a cashier or guest service team member for the GSTL's location.

Huh..when I inquired with our HR about a summer job for my daughter, I was told Target doesn't higher for the summer season. Was that a lie or do some Targets have a summer seasonal gig that others don't?

My store normally only hires seasonal for the holidays, but I was told that some of our summer hires from last year were seasonal (they were let go after BTS ended).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back