Archived hi im a new TM

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wanted to know somethings about the 90 day probation

1. Do they tell you if there gona keep you or do they just drop you?
2. After your 90 days do they give you more hours?

Welcome!
1. If you don't screw up or call out within 90 days. They may keep you. Depend on hiring needs.
2. Depends on sales & projects. Your hours may get cut.

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Hello! If you leadership is like mine, you will get forgotten even if they planned to let you go... and you'll end up staying anyway. LOL

Hello! If you leadership is like mine, you will get forgotten even if they planned to let you go... and you'll end up staying anyway. LOL

But then someone will fix the "glitch" in payroll and you'll finally stop receiving a paycheck. :D

Well done. I like. This was one of our favorites when we were in college. My boss isn't like Lumberg, but we end up staying late EVERY DAY.

But then someone will fix the "glitch" in payroll and you'll finally stop receiving a paycheck. :D

Well done. I like. This was one of our favorites when we were in college. My boss isn't like Lumberg, but we end up staying late EVERY DAY.

"Yeah, if we could get two more back-ups to the front lanes, that'd be great." I had an ETL who said that once, and I wanted to respond with "what lane would you like me on, Mr. Lumbergh?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back