Archived High Volume Targets

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a non-super Target, mine is very high volume. Compared to supers, it's not that high, but still fairly high. We're just off a major highway and in the middle of a bustling city.

The Super Target I work at is apparently top 5 in volume in the district. Idk how accurate that is as that's what an ETL told me when I first started.

We have two org chart 6 stores in my district (I believe AA/AA+ volume). Both located near the intersection of a very busy highway and a very busy road.

There are a handful of TMs on here who have mentioned working in an AAA+ store.

High Volume stores are in areas which are just that, high volume. If you have a Target, a Walmart, a CVS, a Walgreens, an Acme, a Shoprite, and a Wawa within a reasonable distance, you won't have high volume Target stores. It also varies by geographical location. There are more Target stores per square mile in Philadelphia than there are going to be in bumblefuck Virginia due to population density.

High Volume stores are in areas which are just that, high volume. If you have a Target, a Walmart, a CVS, a Walgreens, an Acme, a Shoprite, and a Wawa within a reasonable distance, you won't have high volume Target stores. It also varies by geographical location. There are more Target stores per square mile in Philadelphia than there are going to be in bumblefuck Virginia due to population density.
Major high five for knowing what Wawa is.

I love sheets it's the same as wawa only better meals to go mtg.

Does anyone know where I can find the list of the top stores? I'm curious if a store near me (not mine) is on it. I've been told it is.

Not sure where our store technically stands but was told that Black Friday we were one of the top performing stores. Cant say which rank then you would know where. Haha.

My group has 4 AAA store they also are in the top my every year for sales they are in Nyc

A few years ago, we had a TM transfer from one of the highest volume stores in the company to my A+. We're the busiest store in the district by far and he was still bored out of his mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back