Archived Highest AAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is just going to turn into a pissing match of lies, but what is the highest weekly AAR you have ever seen? I have to think there has been over 200%. The highest I have ever seen is 127%.

This is going to sound outrageous, but the highest I've seen is over 500%. One week when iTunes cards were on sale last year some online reseller came in and bought a ton of iPads and several hundred iTunes gift cards with them. It was ridiculous.

It's times that that when you forget the term "reasonable family quantities".

This is going to sound outrageous, but the highest I've seen is over 500%. One week when iTunes cards were on sale last year some online reseller came in and bought a ton of iPads and several hundred iTunes gift cards with them. It was ridiculous.

Same here . Also the guy paid like Thousands of dollars in cash.

Same here . Also the guy paid like Thousands of dollars in cash.

Who the **** in their right mind would carry *THAT* much cash on him?!

I'm really hoping AP discovered what was happening, and got really good video coverage. It's not un-common for peeps to come in and buy 4 Vizios with Fake Cash. We normally can't stop them (we can't prove there fake on the spot) but we can at-least collect good video of the people, and try to get a license plate, which is very helpful for Investigations Center.

Others love to buy Target Gift Cards, with Stolen Credit Cards, or Prepaid Debits loaded with money from fraudulent tax returns. We normally get charged back everything they buy, so if you can, alerting AP and trying to enforce "reasonable family quantities" can be a life saver...

I'm really hoping AP discovered what was happening, and got really good video coverage. It's not un-common for peeps to come in and buy 4 Vizios with Fake Cash. We normally can't stop them (we can't prove there fake on the spot) but we can at-least collect good video of the people, and try to get a license plate, which is very helpful for Investigations Center.

Others love to buy Target Gift Cards, with Stolen Credit Cards, or Prepaid Debits loaded with money from fraudulent tax returns. We normally get charged back everything they buy, so if you can, alerting AP and trying to enforce "reasonable family quantities" can be a life saver...

The guy that comes to our store is legitimate. Everyone knows him and all of his transactions have been perfectly fine.

We have had stolen credit cards used to purchase pre-paid visas and the like though which have been fun.

Watch for 10k amt on a purchase. Don't run 5k twice to bypass it, please. Because it becomes an alert to ap & etl-ge.

We have a guy from a middle European 'charity' organization who comes in two or three times a year and buys out the game systems.
He always buys attachments to make the ETL go along with the sales.
It always makes a hash out of the numbers.

We have a Cellphone Reseller who comes in on an almost monthly basis. Will buy 4 phones, and about $10,000 in cards (The phones don't count against their $10,000/transaction limit).

Occasionally the TL or LOD on duty will allow him to do a second transaction with a second Team Member (Usually our Mobile employee).

I've seen upwards of 300-400% attachment rate because of him. Usually in the Top 3 of my Group/District.

His most recently transaction involved iTunes cards, but it's usually prepaid phone cards... Boost, T-Mobile, Virgin Mobile. He has Tax Exempt Information, and all ID's match up correctly. He pays with Giftcards, but they're all legally acquired as far as my AP team has been able to tell.

In one week our store hit a 230% and that same week another store in our district hit around a 460%. Had someone buy a ton of iTunes cards with one nano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back