Archived Holyoke Massachusetts Target... Police need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

qmosqueen

Perishable Assistant Wizard
Holyoke police asking public to help ID man who allegedly exposed himself at Target

18978398-mmmain.jpg

Holyoke police are asking anyone who recognizes the man shown in these surveillance photos to call detectives in the Criminal Investigations Bureau at 413-322-6940. The man is wanted for questioning in connection with alleged lewd acts committed at the city's Target store on Tuesday, Oct. 13, according to Holyoke Police Lt. Jim Albert. (Holyoke Police Department)

HOLYOKE — Paper City police are asking the public to help them identify a man who allegedly exposed himself at the city's Target store Tuesday afternoon.

The man, who appears to be white, was caught on the store's surveillance cameras. Police are asking anyone who recognizes him to call detectives in the Holyoke Police Department's Criminal Investigations Bureau at 413-322-6940.

The images were taken shortly before 4 p.m. Tuesday. They show the man wearing a gray Nike T-shirt, denim shorts and topsider shoes at the time of the incident.

"This subject is wanted for questioning in regards to lewd acts committed in front of customers in the store on that date," Lt. Jim Albert said Thursday.

Thanks to this link on the masslive website:
Holyoke police asking public to help ID man who allegedly exposed himself at Target

UPDATE:
they did get another scumbag thou:

San Leandro Man Charged For Lewd Acts On 2 Young Girls At Walmart, Target Stores
mug_christopher-german.jpg

October 17, 2014 4:54 PM

SAN LEANDRO (CBS SF) — A 20-year-old man was charged Friday for allegedly touching two young girls inappropriately at Walmart and Target stores in San Leandro and could be connected to similar incidents in Southern California, according to police.

Christopher German, of San Leandro, was charged by the Alameda County District Attorney’s Office on two felony counts of lewd and lascivious acts for touching two young girls, ages 6 and 9, on Monday, police said.

The first incident occurred at a Walmart store at 15555 Hesperian Blvd. around 7:45 p.m. when German allegedly followed two young sisters inside and touched the older sibling, according to police.

The older girl screamed and German fled the store, police said.

The second incident happened about 15 minutes later at a Target store at the Bayfair Center at 15555 E. 14th St. where German touched another young girl while her mother was nearby, according to police.

The mothers of the girls involved in the alleged acts alerted store security staff, who in turn notified police.

thanks to this link:

San Leandro Man Charged For Lewd Acts On 2 Young Girls At Walmart, Target Stores

Last edited:
in other news

somewhere in Florida of all places !!

Suspects soughtSheriff's Office seeks 2 for theft at Target
561d1f791f051.image.jpg

Posted: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 11:10 am

• Posted on Oct 13, 2015
INDIAN RIVER COUNTY — The Indian River County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in identifying two people believed to have committed a theft at Target on Monday.

The theft occurred around 1 p.m. Oct. 12.

Authorities have not released descriptions of the subjects other than a photo take from a security camera. What was stolen from Target was not released.

Anyone with information about this case or the identity of these subjects is asked to contact Deputy Ben Buffington at (772) 978-6161.

Those wishing to remain anonymous and be eligible for a reward up to $1,000, can provide information through Treasure Coast Crime Stoppers at 1-800-273-8477 or www.tcwatch.org. Please refer to Indian River County Sheriff’s Office case number 2015-165701.

Last edited:
still another pervert ..

now we jump to Indiana ...

Man allegedly commits sex act in front of teen
Posted: Oct 20, 2015 7:32 AM EDTUpdated: Oct 20, 2015 8:00 AM EDT

SOUTH BEND, Ind. -

South Bend Police say they are looking for a man who performed a sex act at a Target on Ireland Road Monday afternoon.

Police say the victim, a 16-year-old girl, was shopping at a South Bend Target when she turned around and saw a man performing a sexual act on himself.

Police say the teenage girl ran off immediately.

According to police, she discovered some type of bodily fluid on her boot in connection with the lewd act performed by the man.

A witness, another Target shopper, says that the man walked up behind the 16-year-old girl and began performing a sexual act.

Police say the suspect got away and police are still searching for him.

Police are looking for a heavy set white male in his 20s. They say this incident occurred at 2 p.m. Monday afternoon.

thanks to channel 57 abcnews:

Man allegedly commits sex act in front of teen

Ugh. That last story is disgusting. We've had a couple of exposure incidents at my store. The last one was a few months back.

Ugh. That last story is disgusting. We've had a couple of exposure incidents at my store. The last one was a few months back.
i sure hope Target gave her a FREE new pair of Boots !!

Ahh Holyoke, my old hometown. Have to say I'm not surprised, that place was an absolute ghetto. AP definitely earns their pay in that store. And as an update they did arrest someone for the Holyoke incident (a local college girls' basketball coach) but he denies that he actually did anything. All in all, I'm not sad I moved away from there though...

I get tons of the theft posts from the local pd before ap ever says anything, if they actually do. Sometimes it's direct message, not even public posts since I know the chief and ranking officers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back