Archived Hot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy to identify this years hot items. LeapFrog's, Fijit's, Monster High's, and Lalaloopsie's. What else is everyone seeing?

Those random fireplace thingys. The entire pallet I pulled went within 5 minutes on black friday.

Westinghouse 32"... or anything else in the Ad.

The Leappad is easily hot toy numero uno. Followed by Lalaloopsie Silly Hair and Monster High dolls.

Anybody else getting calls for the seasonal Barbies? We have people coming in and checking to see whats there fist thing every morning.

We have a line of 8-10 people at the door every morning looking for the LeapPad.

We keep the leap pads behind the electronics boat so we can sell limit the one per guest and sell service plans on them.

We keep the leap pads behind the electronics boat so we can sell limit the one per guest and sell service plans on them.

We are doing the same. Your'e not walking out of the store without some contact with a TM :)

I hate those stupid leap-pad things. I spend more time answering questions on those than actual electronics.

I don't know about you guys, but when I'm on the salesfloor, I get a lot of questions about

-things thing that uh...

-well it's like this but...

-it's pretty much like this toy but has a different name...

-ummm I know you guys have it I still have the old one's box at home (but I didn't bring anything you could go on!)

I don't know about you guys, but when I'm on the salesfloor, I get a lot of questions about

-things thing that uh...

-ummm I know you guys have it I still have the old one's box at home (but I didn't bring anything you could go on!)

It's the same with movies and CDs.

"You know, has that guy. THAT GUY who has that really unique voice!"

:| lady, you would be classified as crazy a hundred years ago.

-things thing that uh...

Oooooh yeh! I know! I know! It's that....that....THING!

lol I just wanna tell the guests that yeah it's in that um one aisle, you know, by this one part of the store, it may or may not be out of stock for an undetermined amount of time, at which point we may or may not have more on hand!

Yeah Leapads are pretty big at our store but no lines at the door in the morning at our store...or at least not yet. Kindle Fire and the new Kindle touch are 2 big ones in electronics, that and the usual uptick in ipods this time of year. The Monster High dolls are also flying off the shelves here, tho our STL said vs our district our toy sales are soft vs last year, hard to believe but it's what I hear. I don't know if our store has sold an ESP on Leapads but that wouldn't surprise me, today I got my first prompt in electronics on an hdmi cable, I was like really..it's a cable?! Lol maybe just me but I have a hard time selling an ESP on a 20.00 cable.

We had at least a dozen people an hour before opening for the couple of leap pads that came in. We had to have them enter the store one at a time because the Ebay a-holes were intimidating the parents to the point that they called the LOD :help: for assistance. Seconds after the last leap pad was sold the Ebayers came an stood in the aisle waiting for more to appear. :sarcastic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back