Archived Hours and staffing in areas of North Carolina and Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey gang! Just curious to see if folks in areas like winston-salem, greensboro, or Forest, VA are getting decent hours. Considering moving up that way. I work Deli obviously but we get 20-22 Hours a week on average. I was wondering if things were any better further north.
Thanks

I'm not in that area, but I'm guessing since we are entering the "back to school" season, every Target will be getting some more hours and brand new workers. Hours were dreadful at Targets all across!!!

I'm under the impression that BTS seasonal hiring may not be completely covered by hours being added for the BTS season. So hours are likely to be either staying the same or going down again.

Look at how much reshop they have and if a lot of product has been pushed incorrectly.
Deli-wise... Take a peek at the slicers around 4pm or later. If they look like they haven't been cleaned all day, that's not a good sign. Look at the fryers, too. If they're crusted with oil goo, that's also a pretty good indicator of whether or not the Deli team has time to do "extra" cleaning.

Don't know about Virginia, but no stores in winston or Greensboro have a deli. So expect to work somewhere else. I work in winston. Let me know if you would like to talk more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back