Archived Hours..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like your HR is not doing you any favors. We are trained to do a minimum of 3 but we always give people at least 4.

I feel like most people would rather work one 6 hour shifts than two three hour shifts.

But if we're getting a truck everyday I need to be there everyday rather than them give me extra hours on one day. I half understand the process of it- but less than four hours isn't enough to push all my flow stuff.

But if we're getting a truck everyday I need to be there everyday rather than them give me extra hours on one day. I half understand the process of it- but less than four hours isn't enough to push all my flow stuff.

Why not have you alternate days? 3 hours a day is a waste of time. Lets say you are Team Member A and there is a Team Member B.

You and 10 other flow tms have Monday 6 hours the other 10 Tuesday 6 hours.

If I say that I won't get any hours at all, cause I probably won't have a job.

Then it's time to earn your paycheck somewhere else. If your employer thinks so little of you to not even give a min. of 4-6 hours per day, or not even close to 40 over 7 days ( a FULL week), they clearly view you as expendable. Needs of business, my ass! Until people let employers know this is not acceptable treatment, businesses will keep pulling this crap.

Business needs to treat their employees as a valuable asset, an asset with needs ( to earn enough money to live).

Unless, you requested super short shifts ( I actually prefer a 4-5 hr. shift), it's not acceptable.

Why not have you alternate days? 3 hours a day is a waste of time. Lets say you are Team Member A and there is a Team Member B.

You and 10 other flow tms have Monday 6 hours the other 10 Tuesday 6 hours.
Although logical- our team would die. We've got like 7 good people and 18 bad people.

16 for cashier :( every week....
You should really work hard and ask for more if you aren't happy with those hours. Someone who wants more hours is a good sign for a leader. it means they can use you for stuff other people don't want to do...careful and be prepared lolf

This week my hours are very very good. Next however:(:( I only work four days which totally stinks I mean I know they are cutting everyone hrs but still ouch:(:(

Looks like we are about caught up. Voluntary flex down was actually approved today. I sense a VLE or two at the end of the week.

I've topped out at 30/32 hours a week. I cannot be scheduled for any more due to my new availability.

This week my hours are very very good. Next however:(:( I only work four days which totally stinks I mean I know they are cutting everyone hrs but still ouch:(:(

Shouldn't be cutting back with XMas around the corner. Your store's sales must really be off from last year, and plan.

You should really work hard and ask for more if you aren't happy with those hours. Someone who wants more hours is a good sign for a leader. it means they can use you for stuff other people don't want to do...careful and be prepared lolf
Lel I think I'll do that, I just figured I was probably only getting 16 hours cuz of all the seasonals they hired (myself included). It looks like most of us are averaging around the same at my store. Honestly wouldn't mind doing some of the stuff others dont want to though, the more I learn the the better right now cx

New schedule has me at 26.50, which is right around my usual weekly "goal" (Originally said I could work anywhere from 20-30 give or take) so I'm OK with that. Currently in the middle of just over 32 hours this week.

I'm not sure what's going on:/ I mean sales are down so hrs do have to be cut. I mean do get that xmas is around the corner but when you aren't getting foot traffic like you normally do heck we weren't that busy Black Friday weekend ( compared to past years) so yes they do have to make hour cuts:/ I mean I guess that's their logic who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back