Archived How are ETL's LIke Religious Zealots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Step away from the jug!!!

oh-yeah-kool-aid-gif-14.gif

I can’t tell if this is sarcasm or if you are all just sad people.

I've had some great etls. I've had some awful etls. Just like there are great employees and awful employees everywhere.

My main issue with Target is that they are hell bent on hiring from outside the company for the ETL position.

So they get people who 1) don't know the jobs 2) have no interest in learning the jobs 3) couldn't do the jobs themselves 4) can't tell you how to do a better job.

It's not a personal thing. But I really have an issue with someone getting paid more than me who doesn't even know how to put up backer paper. Yet the same person will tell me how long I have to do a pog. I can read an adjacency. I also have the experience to know reality.

Last edited:
"And CTT, when he came out, saw many TMs, and was moved with compassion toward them, because they were as unemployed workers not having a job; and He began to teach them many things.

And when the day was now far spent, the ETLs came unto Him, and said, this is first quarter, and now the time is far passed: Send them away, that they may go into the country round about, and into the villages, and apply for jobs elsewhere: for they have no hours.

But He answered and said unto them, Give ye them more hours. And they said unto Him, Shall we go and give out sixty thousand hours of payroll, and give them to work? And He saith unto them, how many hours have ye? Go and see. And when they knew, they said, five, and two shifts.

And He commanded them to make all sit down by companies upon chairs in the breakroom. And they sat down in ranks, by hundreds and by fifties. And when He had taken the five hours and the two shifts, He looked up to Minneapolis, and blessed, and brake the hours, and gave them to the ETLs to set before them, and the two shifts divided he among them all.

And they did all work, and were paid. And afterwards the ETLs took up twelve baskets full of leftover hours, and of the shifts. And they that did work the hours were about five hundred TMs."

The two that give me the most static are freaking beautiful.

Go figure!

The lack of empathy they ( not all) show when TMs look for more hours so they can pay their rent in full.

For sure not all - just most.

The lack of empathy they ( not all) show when TMs look for more hours so they can pay their rent in full.

I really don’t always think it’s a lack of empathy. We’re only given so many hours and have to make it. An ETL really doesn’t have any say in how many hours they get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back