How bad is Halloween going to be this year?

remember the Pallets of Easter Salvage ?,
there are already Pallets of School Supply salvage,
history has proven : there WILL BE pallets of Halloween salvage
‘We’re just being sent TOO much.

We could fill 40 feet of hand sanitizer if we put it all out.

Let's fill a pool with hand sanitizer and dive in. That kills the virus, right?

What's everyone doing with the BTS stuff that don't fit in A&A and stationary/office? Backstock or flex the hell out it on the floor? Stuff like pencil cases, folders, pencil etc.

What's everyone doing with the BTS stuff that don't fit in A&A and stationary/office? Backstock or flex the hell out it on the floor? Stuff like pencil cases, folders, pencil etc.

We've got a few endcaps in Sporting Goods of that stuff. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Finally we started putting up the Halloween costumes . The candies were set early and they look pretty untouched other than the usual party size bags of chocolates. But many guests were eager to know when we will set the Halloween decor and costumes . So may be it will pick up in coming days . Last year we had tons of candies left and we had carts of candy corns kept at break room . But even for free , no one really wanted the candy corns!!

Today : rear seasonal completely empty - 15 aisles of nothing - almost finished setting-
every guest that walks past : “when are costumes and decorations coming out ?”

I wanted to scream. One guest stood there watching like they were gonna wait! For all 15 pallets I wonder ?

tempted to say: ‘ Since Samantha Stevens doesn’t work here you’ll have to give me a few hours.‘
but didn’t want to have them come back in 2 hours complainingit wasn’t done as promised.

We got it all set in 3 days. Fulfillment was grabbing decor off the shelf almost as fast as we were stocking it, lol. Had a guest looking for something specific yesterday, told him to come back at the end of the week when it was done.

We got it all set in 3 days. Fulfillment was grabbing decor off the shelf almost as fast as we were stocking it, lol. Had a guest looking for something specific yesterday, told him to come back at the end of the week when it was done.
Ours has been set. Decor is already decimated.

I'm terrified. It will be my first Christmas with Target. I'm in fulfillment. Yikes. Pray for my soul.

Here's the thing: As long as you are already working efficiently and as productively as you can, then you have no reason to sweat Q4. You'll be working longer, but you won't be working harder. You might actually do less, because Q4 items take more time to pick. But, basically, you'll be doing the same thing you do everyday now. There'll be more work overall, but it won't be you doing it because you'll have more help.

Don't stress about it. Just keep doing what you're doing now and you'll be fine. It's your TL who has to stress as he/she tries to figure out how in the hell they're going to babysit all the fulfillment seasonals while keeping up with their other responsibilities.

Back