Archived How Can I "NOT" Help You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
List one or more of those things that you really don't want to do, but have to do it because you'd otherwise ruin the vibe.

1. Going in the back to look through several boxes to try and find the item you want that has the same dcpi as the others

2. Ringing up your 25+ items in the 10 items only checkout

3. Help you get everything on your long a$$ grocery list

1) Zone

2) Zone One Spot

3) Zone Spot's Playground

Did I mention zone?

Stop scanning and back out so that I can tell the LOD how many scans are left and how many pulls are in the gun. HELLO!!!???!!! YOU can do that! You have the technology!!!! Let me keep working so I can finish the task list!!

Fitting Room:
Listen to rude guests rant when I explain I'm not Guest Services and will need to transfer them for their question about the item they think they left in the store, or their paid-for-and-left items.

Rehanging shirts that are inside out and backwards or were just left in a crumpled mess in the fitting room.

Having to search for a product that a tag fell off of and the guest didn't bother telling the FRO about, so they left the empty tag in the fitting room and brought the clothes out, making it look like they took the product when they didn't.

Sale Floor:
Have a guest ask me to show them a product location all the way across the store (Where are the Apple Watches?) whilst we're in Activewear and I have several go-backs in my hands and an Electronics TM is visible at or near the boat who can assist them.

Sprint across the store after putting up the wav(and storing the signs i wad in the middle of hanging) to help the etl-ge's assclown bff because she can't figure out why there's no signing for the endcaps she had set early by at least a week. Again. Even her ditzy regular by now knows if it's not Monday of that week is probably not here yet.

Sprint across the store after putting up the wav(and storing the signs i wad in the middle of hanging) to help the etl-ge's assclown bff because she can't figure out why there's no signing for the endcaps she had set early by at least a week. Again. Even her ditzy regular by now knows if it's not Monday of that week is probably not here yet.

Then she should always be a "go to three" before any running with that assclown.

We don't have much of a guest vibe in backroom but a few things that get to me are having to crush cardboard because they only give ONE person the key to do it, and that person is dayside backroom who's busy pulling the autos. Or when someone calls over the walkie for me to pull an item for a guest and once I respond and pull it they just disappear off of channel 2. If the guest changes their mind PLEASE tell backroom. We have other things to be doing =P Also just the fact that we are the forgotten ones. My store does prize drawings for people who get red cards on register, we don't do register. There's never backroom related prizes or even recognition. We're ghosts!

Then she should always be a "go to three" before any running with that assclown.
Srtl so if after we go to three she says it's just easier to ask in person I have no recourse. My pptl is a srtl but not part of the "in" crowd so she can't stop it either....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back