Archived How did your store do on Black Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as meeting their money goals? MY store wanted to reach $800,000 in sales and I believe we cracked about $782,000 and change.

I'm actually not sure if we made sales goal or not, I forgot to ask. I know for a fact though that we did not make redcard goal. Our STL expected us to have 150 red cards by midnight, we had around 55. Our STL had way too high of expectations, 150 in 6 hours works out to 25 red cards an hour. That's how many we get on an average sunday.

Missed goal by 7k on thanksgiving and 5 k on Friday. But best goal by 15k and 21k sat and sun

we beat sales by 17%, #1 in our group, beat redcard goal over 100 for the week, and 100% vibe for the week. I'd say it was a good week.

Dang, that's amazing!

Just curious, what was your store's RC goal?

No idea what we made, but I do know we missed the goal by 35k friday .... not good!

We did not make sales in store. Not sure what we did with SFS figured in. We sending lots out, as I guess the Target.com fulfillment centers are running out of stuff right and left. It was not very busy in our store for most of the night/morning. Did knock REDCards out of the park.

We were the only store in our Distirct to make sales and also had Green service scores!

Didn't make black Friday, made Saturday not Sunday but we crushed Monday-Wednesday and made it for the week.

Exceeded sales goals by 10%+, and had 100 REDCards by midnight. Also passed REDCard goals for the week, weekend, and black friday(s). =]

It's nice being in an area with so many surrounding residential neighborhoods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back