Archived How do I check inf% rate for flexible fulfillment

Status
Not open for further replies.
For daily, relatively current INF for OPU and SFS, open the MPM2.0 app on the zebra and click 'Flexible Fulfillment'. Good way to gauge progress and INF for the day.

Metrics for previous time periods are accessible through store reports on workbench, but are only for TLs and higher. The report is under Flexible Fulfillment, and I think is called SFS Store Level Dashboard (?). Similar OPU Store Level Dashboard is available for OPU stats.

For today’s INF, check MPM2.0 app on the zebra under Flexible Fulfillment or open “SFS HOURLY DESKTOP Report” (for OPU it’s OPU HOURLY) under Store reports. I’m not sure if it’s TL access now.

For a weekly INF for non-TL people, search for SFS weekly report on workbench after Monday morning. Open any of the SFS weekly reports under the ‘Fullfillment Reporting’ category, it doesn’t matter if it’s your store. Once opened, in the link change the listed store number to your store number and then you have an INF percentage for the last week.
If you’re a TL, just go under Store Reports and open any of those titles @ShipIt mentioned. It’ll take you to greenfield.

Last edited:
@JohnSith373 is the weekly report you're speaking of the Excel spreadsheet?? I can't access that report anymore. For the past three weeks that report now takes me to Greenfield.

@JohnSith373 is the weekly report you're speaking of the Excel spreadsheet?? I can't access that report anymore. For the past three weeks that report now takes me to Greenfield.
It’s one of the excel spreadsheets but one of the few that are still Non-Greenfield. You have to search for it instead of looking under Store Reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back