Archived HOW DO I GET MY HOURS

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have currently a training schedule but my last hours i know are wednesday... they schedules come out thursday sooo what on earth do i do how will i knkw when to come in again. and ever, im off on thursdays.. do i go into the store and look... orrrr????

i have currently a training schedule but my last hours i know are wednesday... they schedules come out thursday sooo what on earth do i do how will i knkw when to come in again. and ever, im off on thursdays.. do i go into the store and look... orrrr????

target.com/viewschedule or call your store's HR, and/or go in TSC

Call HR on your last training day.

Also, the schedules are done a week and a half in advance. So the schedules for the next two weeks are already done and posted.

If you call and ask our hrtm for your hours, you will get a lecture, and not your hours. The schedule is on the wall. Write it down, take a picture, use the Internet site, plenty of ways to get it.
yeah i dont need to call anyways! i realized they post schedules TWO WEEKS prior, so im good :)

At my store, it is not permitted to give out a schedule over the phone.

If you call and ask our hrtm for your hours, you will get a lecture, and not your hours. The schedule is on the wall. Write it down, take a picture, use the Internet site, plenty of ways to get it.

Wow. I mean, I would never have this problem because I have access to the online schedule (since it's the most current vs paper), but really? They'd lecture a newbie, too?

Yep, I've seen her do it...because if they do it once, they will do it again and again. First, especially if the hrtm isn't there, people don't have time to be running around and looking up everyone's schedule, and second, since we don't know the new people as well, it would be harder to tell if it was really them on the phone or someone pretending to be them.

A couple of years ago, around this time of year, it was really bad, and we, as the operator, would do it to be nice, but we'd be getting several phone calls a shift from TMs who couldn't remember their schedule. I was able to put a stop to it when I just decided to start transferring them to the LOD who could use their discretion on how to handle it. Once they knew they'd have to talk to the LOD and plead their case with them, they suddenly got a lot better about keeping track of their hours.

Go into your store and look at the schedule on the wall. If you'll still be on a training schedule, you'll want to double-check with HR in case your shifts weren't keyed in (this happens a lot at my store for some reason).

I've only called once ever, right after I'd moved and lacked internet access for a few days. They had no qualms telling me when I was supposed to come in, but it was a one-time-thing, not a call twice a week to ask when I next work thing.

I am not able to log on to ehr at the store kiosk or at home. I'm not slow I read the directions. I don't get it. I have never been able to login. I've been working at Target for like 2 weeks now. What the efff!

so u use ur tm# for username
ur passwords ur first initial last initial and last 4 digits of ur ss#
but it might have change i had to call a 1800 number and after u type in some info on ur phone it gives you a default password and u type that in then it has u set up ur own password if u cant figure it out tho (i couldnt do it on my own) then just ask ur gtsl if ur a cashier or im sure anyone will help u!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back