Archived How has morale been at your stores with all the recent payroll cuts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How isn't that UPS (or Fedex if it's smartpost) when USPS is literally just the last mile delivery IF and only if UPS doesn't have to go down to your area already that day? 90% of my packages that come that way are still delivered by UPS since the truck is in my neighborhood anyway.

I'm assuming this is in response to my post. Are you saying target.com doesn't ship usps? I wasn't ordering from target.com when I had USPS problems, but since target doesn't specify their shipper, I used ship to store because it felt like a safer option (the other option being Amazon prime)

In my experience, when things ship smart post or ups version of smart post, USPS always delivers it, though. Clearly not the case everywhere, but it's always been true for me.

Can somebody just pick up the crap shifts they are filling my schedule with?

Took an extra day off this week, but mytime was fighting the vacation time so I figured I'd worry about it later. Etl-ge figured I'd want a random weekend mid shift in hl...cause they had problems filling the hours...Wtf? Next week flow picked up a day cause not enough signing/pricing/pog. Just give me the extra day to job hunt. I've got plenty of vacation/personal hours to use up.

I'm assuming this is in response to my post. Are you saying target.com doesn't ship usps? I wasn't ordering from target.com when I had USPS problems, but since target doesn't specify their shipper, I used ship to store because it felt like a safer option (the other option being Amazon prime)

In my experience, when things ship smart post or ups version of smart post, USPS always delivers it, though. Clearly not the case everywhere, but it's always been true for me.
Was responding to MasterofLOG actually. My neighborhood likely just gets a lot of UPS deliveries so I usually get saved that extra day.

Whenever I'm scheduled for SFS, I constantly ask myself, "Why do these people keep ordering from Target? Amazon is superior in almost every single way."

My mom had to one time for couch covers (the couch was falling apart on its own and my parents were trying to sell the house)
She went everywhere (and I mean everywhere) for couch covers but it was only online the target website, not even the store carried them. :/

Long LOOOONGGG before I worked for TGT.. I am a big fan of order it, ship it..I've always been some one who can outshop any girl, any day... :p

But...

I don't think amzn is all that and a bag of chips... I very very rarely if ever used amzn for much before TGT and no chnage now.. amzn just is not my go to source

FREE SHIP! Regardless of order size... simply because I have a RC! NO FEE for it! ie: prime at $99.. OVER PRICED!

Discounts: TM + RC + FREE SHIP....Oh and if its C9... wooot BAM DISCOUNT AGAIN! C9 makes great lounge wear.. aint no active to it! :) ;)

The biggest gripe I have with any and ALL retailers is using that CRAP MAIL SOLUTIONS etc.. where FedEx and UPS etc. drop crap off to the USPS! Adding a day to delivery! :) Especially when I am PAYING FOR SHIPPING! Don't call is UPS when it is Mail Solutions.. that is USPS!

The biggest failing is the TGT website, but that is a public view of the failings of IT which is more pandemic internally.

Most items I buy on Amazon were free shipping if you spend over $25 or so so I didnt even have prime. I have only had 1 problem and it was resolved fast without pain. By far the best place I have ever shopped online, next to maybe Newegg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back